Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

any wrecked bikes?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any wrecked bikes?

anyone have any wrecked sportsmans or where can i find one?

Old 10-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where are you from Shank?

Just keep checking Craigs List, and eBay to see if you can find one close to where you live. Us guys on this forum are from all over the place some from different countries. I doubt your gonna find one here, then again it doesnt hurt to try. I know exactly how you feel. When I was a kid I wanted a quad so bad, but my parents couldnt afford to buy me one. They did get me a go cart for a 100 bucks, and I loved it. I rode it every day til it finally broke. I was devastated but my parents couldnt afford to buy me another one so I just kept dreaming of the day when I could get one. Well I had to wait until I was 18 and could afford to buy my own. It was a beat up 250x. I had to fix something everytime I got on it. I had to have the motor rebuilt soon as I got the thing but finally I had a quad. The best part of the whole deal is I paid every penny to buy it and every penny to fix it up but it felt good knowing I did it all. Just keep looking and don't expect to get one overnight. The day will come. Keep saving every bit of money you can. Ask your neighbors if there is anything you can do to earn a few bucks. Winters just around the corner, so you can go around and rake leaves, clean gutters, help split firewood, collect cans (scrap is way up right now), shovel snow, detail cars the possibilitys are endless. When you do buy your own you'll feel good knowing that you did it on your own and MOMMY and DADDY didnt just hand it to you like most of the stuck up little ****** you see riding. Just keep looking and hang in there man the time will come and you should be ready. I like how you are always on this forum trying to educate yourself about atv's, asking questions and looking things up. You seem like a good dude and if you lived around me I'd have you working around my property every day to help you get a bike. Again just hang in there and one day you'll be on here bragging about the mud holes you went blasting through and how you had to pull your buddys Honda out of a puddle.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ne ohio near youngstown in a town called salem. ya my dad said he will spend a few hundred for something that he doesnt have to worry about. i love learning about all the atvs. id take one of thoughs 18000 mile atvs those whatever they do people give to their family. everyday im on ebay.