Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Age, Occupation, Interests thread.

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 08:05 AM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Age, Occupation, Interests thread.

Age 49
oilfield pump repair
Harleys,ATVs,BEER drinkin

Old 12-09-2008, 08:12 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

38 almost 39....

live in Québec, Canada. Computer technicien in printing company. I love outdoor, got camp ( second house ) up North Laurentien. Maple sirop maker. LOVE mechanical. Most of my weekend past outdoor, winter ridding atv, snowmobile, snowshoes, crosscoutry skiing. Summer, windsurfing, fishing, atving, camping. Got wife no children...but a few nice and nephew......

Old 12-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Ok yall old farts, LOL!</end quote></div> FARTS-Fathers Against Radical Teenagers.
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>We have a bunch of dogs (Great Danes, Chihuahua's). A bunch of cats that hang around for food!</end quote></div> Cats are a major part of a Great Danes minimum daily requirement of vitamins and iron.

Me;

45 years old, very happily married to a better-than-I-deserve wife. 2 young men, 17 and 15 1/2.

Was a carpenter, home builder, renovator, etc. until I helped a friend move on a cold February night where melt water was dripping on the stairs during the day. Zoom, slip, ouch, hurts when you are my size. Ruptured disk.

Riding ATVs, hunting, fishing, outdoors stuff. Limited now, but still like them.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Trailblazer

I'm 29 years old, married with a dog and no children. I am a Special Agent for one of the better known alphabet soup federal agencies. I am an avid gun collector and shooter. I like just about everything outdoors. I recently purchsed my first ATV, a brand new Polaris Sportsman 800 and am looking forward to joining a trail club next year to get even more into riding. I am also looking at possibly picking up a used snowmobile. I used to be a uniformed police officer and now I have so much more time for recreation due to my more normal schedule. And thankfully a bigger paycheck. So I'm startng my toy collection and having fun doing it.

Old 12-09-2008, 09:12 AM
Pro Rider

47 years young, I operate heavy eguipment in a coal mine in norh eastern Wyoming, for the last 4 years I operate a dragline with a 90 yard bucket. Have a wife and a boy [20] and a girl [13] do alot of atving , hunting ,camping and just general beer drinkin and screwin around.

Old 12-09-2008, 09:22 AM
Trailblazer

LOL
well I guess I'll chip in.

I'm a 38 year old engineer living in Parry Sound Ontario... the birthplace of Bobby Orr. I design heating elements, do QC here at the mining equipment manufacturing plant and some service work worldwide on our equipment.

My interests include big *****, being a joker and going FAST on my land based rockets and ripping the twisties. (Current land based rocket is a 2007 GSXR 750... slightly modded. Top speed of 264KM atm) I enjoy pretty much any outdoor pursuit, dirt biking, snow shoing, hunting, fishing camping, breeding Chesapeake Bay retrievers and training gun dogs/retrievers. I also enjoy any sort of techie gadgets, computing and I consider myself an established forum troll.

Old 12-09-2008, 09:40 AM
Pro Rider

Glad not to be the oldest at 52
Married with two boys 17 & 19
Director Information Technology for mid size global company
Racing competition karts and mini sprint race cars have been our focus for the last 12 years. Mini sprints are motorcycled powered (on steroids) winged sprint cars usually run on 1/4 mile plus/minus size tracks. I was a long time 2 wheel enduro racer from years ago. We plan on the ATV's replacing most of our race schedule and when we are racing the ATV's can double as push vehicles.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider

I'm 37 years old.
Just opened my own shop working on bikes, atv's, hell anything with a motor!
Love harleys, hunting, fishin, beer dinkin and now I got into atv's. I worked on them for 15 years at a dealership and they were the LAST thing I wanted to see when I got home. Got one for the step kids 1 year ago this Christmas, now we have 4! Good idea for a thread. Very interesting!

Old 12-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider

Deerkiller,
Eric Docteur
Upstate NY, near Rochester
46 years old
Manufacturing engineer 10 years, retired cabinetmaker.
Currently married to the sweetest woman I know, Brenda
5 daughters between us.
1 Grandson another grandchild due in the spring
Interest-fixing anything weather it needs it or not, all motorsports, hunting,camping, being a grandpa.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Pro Rider

retired
just mosey through my days
horse's atv's black powder huntin,
and that darn "Honey Do List"

Quick Reply: Age, Occupation, Interests thread.