Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

my sportsman can fly

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 08:44 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my sportsman can fly

GRIP IT AND RIP IT JUSE THE LAST WORDS YOU HEAR WHEN YOU LAND ISNT O O H S H I T !!!!!! HA HA RIDEM HARD PUTUM AWAY WET..

Old 03-01-2009, 09:35 AM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!

Well it looks like you have alot of white stuff to cushion
your landing. You and the 800....:-)

Regards,

R'

Old 03-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Trailblazer

Well...when I was younger I had a lot of mechaical things that would fly as well...but now that I am older I don't fly let alone walk very well....lol...48 tomorrow and I wish I had listened more to my mother and a lot less to my drunken buddies when I was younger...."it will be alright" were always the last words I heard before regaining consciousness....lol....I just purchased my first atv..650 Brute force...I have heard rumours that they will wheelie...but I am thinking that my bones don't heal so well these days so I will be satisfied with the rumours...but the other day I pulled a lot of air on my 377 ski doo safari trying to show off...thought there was a lot of fluffy snow on the other side of the huge bank...but my friend had pushed it up with a backhoe day before and you guessed it...in the air and over the windshield I went.....no ambulance ride, but man am I sore...so the guy above is right about knowing what is on the other side....I had been over the bank last week but hit it harder this week but did not realize that it had been modified....lol....well I can't wait for all this snow to go and try out my brute....itching to get on the throttle and yes I probally will see if it will wheelie....just cause us guys get older does not mean we always get smarter...we just hesitate and think it through a little more than the younguns...lol...happy trail all...headed out snowmobiling soon...I hear a jump calling my name....lol....

Old 03-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Pro Rider

Good looking style there, Everyone always says wheres the helmet , That Pic is fake, fake I say . Naw just joking we jump our polaris al the time. Ill add some jump pics later.

Old 03-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider

Old 03-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

bad Post

Old 03-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

Old 03-01-2009, 11:14 AM
Pro Rider

I may be mistaken but, it sounds like we have become a bit PRUDISH around here! It seems that any time anyone actually uses their machine to have some fun, we jump on them like a bad rash! I didn't notice our friend rr-john asking anyone here to fix his ride OR complaining about Polaris not building it heavy enough! As far as we know, he paid for it so he has every right to use it lawfully as he pleases!
I don't condone anyone trashing their machine, and we have a right to our own opinions, but let's relax a bit and give the guy a break!

Old 03-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!

I agree Jokeout! Hey RP where's your helmet?

R'

Old 03-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Range Rover

I would be very surprised if this picture was not a fake. In order to jump, you need speed and a solid launch. I ride in that white stuff for what seems often 6 months out of the year. It is very hard to get good traction in what appears a not maintained/ groomed trail. What happens is that as you get speed, you start to fistail and get off the hard tracks into the loose stuff besides the tracks. It is a constant battle to keep it on the tracks and without full traction there's no way this quad could have been brought to top speed and have been launched so and far so high.

Just my opinion, but looks like photoshop to me.

Quick Reply: my sportsman can fly