Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

ATV repair training program (Vocational)

Old 09-13-2009, 07:50 AM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea I hear what ya are saying. I have the same feelings too!

When my Sportsman was in the shop for like over a month. My cuz and I dropped it off and when we picked it up we were bs'ing with the guys in the shop a little. We found out that the one dude just started there a few weeks before I put my bike in the shop and he said he had NO prior exp. or training. Well thats a great opportunity for him (Like you said Stendori, these guys are probably nice and cool dudes) BUT when the dealership was charging a rate at $90/hr (yes its true, they are the ONLY Polaris dealer in my local area, have we heard of selling umbrella's in the rain? lol..lol) and took over a month for my repairs. Find out at the end it was this guy who did all my repairs etc. Not that assembly is rocket science cuz I do that, but there were SO many incompentencies with my bike repairs, too many to count. And they are horrible, this who repair deal was just a freakin nightmare. (Good thing my insurance co. agreed for me to move it out of there for the completion of the repairs)

Be different IF I knew that ahead of time and was quoted that time frame, but those jackels strung me along and pushed me off every bit. When I finally confronted the SHOP Mgr. at the very end and said "Well its taken over a month for all my repairs what are you going to do for me for the customer service end". He looked at me like "What?"

Then I put it back on him that he could give me a free oil change or something. He agreed to take care of the labor end for "free" but I needed to pony up the $$$ for the oil change kit. I had so MANY issues with this shop from just this one service once they said things were complete (wrong body, didn't even address my damaged steering post etc) I ripped my bike out of there and went 2 hrs away to WVA. My bike was evaluated the next busniess day, cost estimate done, all the repairs and parts etc. all in a week in a half!
Moral of this story is YES I will definately drive a few hours away for the customer service I feel I deserve.

Cheers,

R'

Old 08-20-2017, 01:47 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ????

There's a video online it's title is hard start it's a blue rzr
can't not Big you're out what is wrong with my razor on that video it's doing exactly the same thing besides at the end of the video it starts man will not can you please help