Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Any Interest In This Idea?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BRKCOP
REVISED -What if we started this with Polaris XP and SP owners? As a XP or SP owner, you send me a PM and I would assign you a XP / SP owner number.
Sure....sounds cool and easy to do.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

I'll play!

Old 02-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Range Rover
First Things First!

How much information about a person would you want in the PM. I think it would be interesting but many here may be cautious about giving personal info such as E-mail address.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Trailblazer

Cool. Have some interest and I have assigned some numbers. Please PM me if you are interested. Just provide me with your ATV model. XPOG will be XP owners and SPOG will be for Sportsman owners.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!

Another idea could be to request the FORUM admins to assign a number by account. That could eliminate anyone from feeling uncomfortable about sending any of their info. to anyone whether it be PM or emails or anything.

Just a thought!

R'

Old 02-06-2010, 06:54 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by bentarrow
How much information about a person would you want in the PM. I think it would be interesting but many here may be cautious about giving personal info such as E-mail address.
Just model of Polaris ATV. I will update the original post to state this. Thanks, BRKCOP

Old 02-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by RticKwad
Another idea could be to request the FORUM admins to assign a number by account. That could eliminate anyone from feeling uncomfortable about sending any of their info. to anyone whether it be PM or emails or anything.

Just a thought!

R'
Good suggestion. I am going to list in the original post that all that would be required to PM me would be your Polaris model, XP or SP.

Could you help with Forum Admin. route? I talked with a couple members and they were OK with XPOG - XP Owners Group and SPOG - SP Owners Group. For example I gave myself XPOG#0.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by brkcop
revised - polaris xp and sp owners -

recently i was on a knife site and noticed that the owners of a particular brand of knives had a numbering system in place to identify themselves. Their number was in their signature.

What if we started this with polaris xp and sp owners? As a xp or sp owner, you send me a pm and i would assign you a xp / sp owner number.

If this seems like a stupid idea, i can live with it. My feelings won't be hurt if you tell me.
just need to pm me your polaris model xp or sp.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

well i'm agaist the idea and really don't understand on what your trying to do but doesn't need to do on here thru the forum which works just fine w/ our id's we have already w/ out adding any special numbers. if you have a polaris issue or question, fine. otherwise you could try putting what ever your doing on the atv genral chat section.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm an XP owner and I have already incorporated in my user name. Don't need a number when I'll always be number 1

Quick Reply: Any Interest In This Idea?