Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

i've got the sickness........................BAD

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 04:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i've got the sickness........................BAD

i bought another polaris(trailblazer) just for the aluminum rims+new kenda klaws,then turn it around and sell it with standard tires+rims,now i just can't!! i kinda like it!!!!!!!!!!i got it BAD i tell ya!!!!! iTs so light and airy!!!!!!!!!! i want to get a 7 or 800 pol,but no!!!!! not now!!

Old 02-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!

GO FOR IT Mechanike! Afterall, its only money, right?

R'

Old 02-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

that's right, you cant spend money when your dead!!! Spoil yourself

Old 02-14-2010, 05:11 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by MECHANIKE
i bought another polaris(trailblazer) just for the aluminum rims+new kenda klaws,then turn it around and sell it with standard tires+rims,now i just can't!! i kinda like it!!!!!!!!!!i got it BAD i tell ya!!!!! iTs so light and airy!!!!!!!!!! i want to get a 7 or 800 pol,but no!!!!! not now!!
We all have our weaknesses! You'll get through it...just maybe stay away from the "for sale" ads for a while! LOL

Old 02-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

10/4 on its only money,but i want to join the bigboystoys 7or 800cc class!kinda gotta find room,maybe i,ll sell the streetrod, then i'll have room for two more!!!thats right!! i'll do that then!!!...............i need counceling.....

Old 02-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!

Remember when you talk 700 or 800 class in the Sportsmans its POWER not necessarily speed. May want to ride some before you go that route. I am ready to slip down in power if my handling is more zippy and nibble for the type of trail riding I do. Maybe a 550 in my not too distant future, time will tell...8-)

R'

Old 02-14-2010, 05:35 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RticKwad
Remember when you talk 700 or 800 class in the Sportsmans its POWER not necessarily speed. May want to ride some before you go that route. I am ready to slip down in power if my handling is more zippy and nibble for the type of trail riding I do. Maybe a 550 in my not too distant future, time will tell...8-)

R'
just don't tell your wife or she might kick your but

Old 02-14-2010, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

I thought I'd be retired by now but spending money is too much fun!! You only go around once.

Old 02-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

ain't that the gosh darndest truth people...............you know Rtickwad,your prob,right on the more power vs speed,i've ridden a 800 can am outlander and it defineately felt abit TRUCKY............i think i will take your advice and look for a 400 sport.....................thanx Rtickwad.......much........

Old 02-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!

"just don't tell your wife or she might kick your but"

She did that already, lol..lol..Yea she was pi$$ed when I mentioned I want to sell my SP800 and go for a new 550XP...lol..lol. On top of that also joining a new hunting club could be $500 more. Yea all this stuff is getting too expensive. I see why now people just throw their hands up in the air and give up!

But ya only live once and I could be spending money on cigs.,booz and gambling but all that is NOT for me! I enjoy my hunting and ATVing and maybe just maybe that fishing boat will come some day, lol..lol

Mechanike, whatever makes you happy dude! In my earlier statement I wasn't suggesting to ditch the Sportsman only maybe consider its mid-class. But truly do what you enjoy, purchase what makes you happy and HAVE FUN!

Cheers,

R'