Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

they hada change the 500ho again!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sportszillasheex
be careful, boss man wears yellow under wear so he hates everything else... seems a lot brandloyal people on here... i bet your trucvk was made in mexico lol!! from what people are saying the ones made in mexico are for other countries, they still have other plants here in the usa
Sorry little fella... not brand loyal, I just don't like PoPo's. I've had two and learned my lesson (twice) as have several others we ride with. Just about any other brand will do.

Old 10-09-2010, 09:32 PM

if you dont like polaris then dont come on the polaris forum and bash them duh

Old 10-09-2010, 09:32 PM

and calling a 220lb man little without seeing him shows your stupidity

Old 10-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bashing the mighty popos here will get you nowhere fast-lol. Not really sure where all the popo hate comes from. I have ridden with just about everything out there and the only brand I really don't care for is Arctic Cat(except the mudpros). Not going to bash them though-to each his own. I have ridden nothing but polaris 4x4's since 01 and have never been let down. My early machines were totally abused/neglected but never gave me any problems. My newer ones have been crazy lifted/modded and also have yet to leave me stranded. Mostly how you ride. Hit every hole like you stole it and crap will break no matter what you ride. I can take my 09HO through rack deep mud all day long and the only time my winch gets used is to pull someone else out. Can't really blame Polaris for following a lot of other companies by moving some of their production out of the U.S.(even though it sucks). The economy stinks and they can make more $ producing some of their product in another country(I said NO to NAFTA). Don't see things getting better any time soon.

Old 10-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Range Rover
Talking

Originally Posted by Boss Man
Sorry little fella... not brand loyal, I just don't like PoPo's. I've had two and learned my lesson (twice) as have several others we ride with. Just about any other brand will do.
I have to agree. I come the Polaris forum because that is what I like. I would not even think of entering another forum just to tell them what is wrong with them. If you don't like Popo's then hang out in the Yam/Suz/Chinese whatever forum you own. Kind of teenager-ish to hang here and flame the brand. Just my idea.

It is amazing you see more people in here complaining about polaris than you do in the chinese brand complaining about High Bird. You have to be driven by boredom, childishness, or jealousy. Have a great day

Old 10-10-2010, 02:58 AM
Range Rover

Teen like my a**** my 7yr old son knows better. And hey I love Honda, I have never gone on the honda forums. I have a polaris, why on earth wld I go on another brands forum?? And just because you dont have good luck with one type of somthing, does not = they all suck. I have an exwife and ya know what I am with another women not a guy lol!!

Old 10-10-2010, 05:46 AM
Range Rover

be careful, boss man wears yellow under wear so he hates everything else... seems a lot brandloyal people on here... i bet your trucvk was made in mexico lol!! from what people are saying the ones made in mexico are for other countries, they still have other plants here in the usa
First, let me respond briefly. I wasn't "bashing" Polaris. I was agreeing with others in this thread and stating my thoughts on Polaris... they are getting cheaper.

Secondly, I don't get into intelligent discussions with someone whose sentences lack proper capitalization, missing and incorrect punctuation, incorrect spelling, and the inability to construct a coherent sentence... that my friend is the sign of real stupidity or just some little kid. I didn't realize I was in a conversation with a 220 lb "grown up".

So, don't get you panties in a bunch (my response to your yellow underwear statement).

Now, I sure hope they have an ignore list in here. Yes they do. Excellent!

Old 10-10-2010, 04:05 PM

yeah my internet speech is so hard to read, thats why you're able to respond right?

Old 10-21-2010, 12:15 AM
Weekend Warrior

i dont like the looks of the front end on the new sp popo 500

Old 10-21-2010, 12:40 AM
Pro Rider

whats wrong with your 08? my dealer still has 6 2010 500s on the floor, shouldnt be hard to find one depending where your at.
theres nothing wrong with it. just i do alota plowing in winter. plus it be a great tax wright off.

if they have 2010s left ill get one of them as there the same style as mine. and my be a cheaper price......