Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

C'mon.....Where U at??????

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 07:12 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by harricanfloyd
NicE!!! I am doing this!!!
Well, I did this!! Funniest **** I've done in a while. Both my buddies(Rick's thumb is fine) came up on me.....I heard WTF!!! Mike!!. When I got up yelling Fooool UUUuuu!!! Man! F-U, you're an *************..You're real funny....you're gonna look even funnier with my **** up your nose!!.LOL...I don't know where he got that from, but wow,they were pissed at me

I got up from my knees still wiping tears from my eyes ......then about 20 minutes in, it happened. I hit a corner too fast and went right up over the bank. I hit the brake, but they were just not enough. I rolled it, I saw sky, ground, sky ground, sky. what the hell just happened? I got up with a bruised heel, sore biceps......thats it! I was lucky....it coulda been bad considering how fast I was going. When I stopped tumbling, I looked at the bike and saw red all over it. I thought it was blood, but it was all the frickin berries in the bush I decided to uproot. I got razzed pretty good about that!!
For some reason the battery only has 6-7 volts, it's like it's running without the battery. so now I gotta figure out what's wrong.

GOod day of riding!! Bud Lites and the Pats won!!

Old 11-22-2010, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Glad you weren't damaged too much. Here is one I videoed where I thought one of my riding buddies was going to tip over backwards. Of course, he wasn't listening to me saying, "Get on the handlebars", over and over. YouTube - MooseHenden's Channel Right around 5:30 into it.

Old 11-22-2010, 08:12 AM
Trailblazer

I got one that just happened yesterday.we were al playing on this powerline trail and I gotr ballsy and asked my buddy to switch rides.he jumed on my 500 popo and I jumped on his 2 stroke banshee.I hace never riding a 2 stroke before and i came up to about a 2 foot jump in 2cd gear when I gave it alittle gas an dthe power band kicked in and the atv went flying and I sailed threw the air like a 250 pound superman and landed flat on my back.after laying there for ten min I got up but damn Im sore this morning.when you are 36 you dont take crashes like you used to.damn 2 strokes.next time I will tell yall how I got a plate and 13 screws in my collar bone last year from doing a wheeli on a 400ex.I am no good on a sport.give me a plush utility and I can do anything.but no sports lol

Old 11-22-2010, 09:06 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by whalebus
I got one that just happened yesterday.we were al playing on this powerline trail and I gotr ballsy and asked my buddy to switch rides.he jumed on my 500 popo and I jumped on his 2 stroke banshee.I hace never riding a 2 stroke before and i came up to about a 2 foot jump in 2cd gear when I gave it alittle gas an dthe power band kicked in and the atv went flying and I sailed threw the air like a 250 pound superman and landed flat on my back.after laying there for ten min I got up but damn Im sore this morning.when you are 36 you dont take crashes like you used to.damn 2 strokes.next time I will tell yall how I got a plate and 13 screws in my collar bone last year from doing a wheeli on a 400ex.I am no good on a sport.give me a plush utility and I can do anything.but no sports lol

Nice!!! Ride On!!!!!!

Old 11-23-2010, 04:12 AM
Trailblazer

I was messin around in the snow in 2wd, so i was fish tailing, over corrected backed off the throttle and ran right into the ditch and went over the four wheeler into the snow, only thing it hurt was my pride. dad and sister sat there and laughed at me

Old 11-23-2010, 08:27 AM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Was riding at an outdoor park in Covington, Tn. Me and my buddies, were riding trail after trail, hill after steep *** hill. My buddies atv's; Yamaha Grizzly 600, Honda Rancher, Popo 500, and me popo 700 twin. As big dog in the pack I decided it would be better if I went first as point man, big mistake.... As I began to go up a very steep hill, my atv stalled at the tip top (guess it was to steep for the carb fed 700). To make matters worse as I got to the top, front tires went in the air. It seemed like I sat there for ten seconds looking back for a comfy landing spot, when all of a sudden I realized I was going down. As me and me and my popo tumbled two things went through my mind (#1 I hope 700 doesn't break me up, #2 I wonder where my bud light went to lol). Needless to say my back rack was torn into pieces, my headlight pod and the cluster was torn into pieces, handlebars bent, and I was very sore. As I got up and dusted off I noticed one of my boots were gone, wtf, never found that damn shoe. I rode back to the truck with atletic tape holding my poor popo together.... sad story

Old 11-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Hope you can get everything back together bjones.