Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Two Polarises, an Arctic Cat, Two more Polarises, a DS-650, now a Raptor, all in two years. Maybe I'm the H.O?

Old 04-11-2001, 02:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've heard of Cycle ***** before...Fourlix does imply.. something...I've never recieved any money because of these things...but I've spent a lot...Does that make me an amateur?.. or a customer?
...a quad trick?...that likes trick quads....
I do think we're on to something. I like my new Multi-brand status. It really nullifies bashing. Each of the best quads has its' pluses and minuses. The DS/Raptor debate is really fun to diffuse by owning both. The SP is in a class by itself. Nothing can touch that rear suspension.
AC comes close--but misses the mark, the handling is just not as good as the SP.
But there I go getting serious. I want to get back to inuendo,
but not in your endo. My wife suspects the large flashy yellow Hornet in the carport of distracting my attentions. That couldn't be furthur from the carport itself.
I guess gasoline is Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  for quads...And my full coverage Helmet is a head rubber.. Gee, I feel so politically correct!! I wonder if Bob Dole really wants to bone up on Brittany Spears?

Old 04-11-2001, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

I would not know how to classify your situation/fascination... but I know you must be the envy of at least 15,000 members of ATV Connection! Just to have the opportunity to ride all these different makes and models is amazing and I salute you in your quest for the perfect collection!

I have had the oportunity to own 3 quads, a MXZ Sled and a Grand Cherokee...my collection isn't up to where I would like it yet... but getting there! One of these days and with the wife's approval it will be!! LOL

Old 04-11-2001, 11:49 PM
Trailblazer

Hi Fourlix, why the hell dont you build your own? This isnt a flame, why dont you take the sportsman rear suspension, the raptor motor, and what other components you want from what ever quad, and design your own frame? You appear to have the smarts, and the money to do so. You would need a good metal fabricator to get it done, but I think with your insights you could get it done.

Id seriously follow the thread!

Dave