Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Who is #1 in ATV sales

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-1999, 12:07 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New to forum, currently riding Warrior& 250 trx just purchased Trailboss 325 for daughter. Who sells the most ATVs in USA ? I thought I knew a bit about quads prior to this forum but now feel like a mental dwarf!! Lots of good posts only an ocasional big mouth that rides the best quad and everyone else is stuppid attitude, oh well all forums have some of those people who had childhood problems that are still unresolved. Lets not get mad, but show compassion to these weaker souls. Anyway keep up the good work,I have learned alot about whats new in ATVs. Snowmobilings where my hearts at, but ATVs are not far behind. Someday try riding a stock Ski Doo Summit w/130 HP 2 stroke from the box (good news)!! Anyway keep posting makes for good reading. Thanks To All Powderhound

Old 12-20-1999, 11:52 AM
Trailblazer

Rooster-Thanks for infor. I thought honda & polaris may be close, I would sure like to see some hard #s for USA sales and how they stack up. See Ya Powderhound {Rod}

Old 12-20-1999, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

I know that the actual number of units sold in Canada are available through CATV (Canadian ATV Association). I believe that Polaris does not participate and therefore does not give out its numbers.

I'm sure there is a US counterpart to CATV that sould have the information.

Loyal

Old 12-20-1999, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider

YO ROD;I was glad to hear another powder hound in here,just had totell someone that cares.We were in 1 to 3ft of fresh power sunday it had dumped saturday and was still snowing sunday.It was terrible we got stuck and the powder came over the windshield and you couldn't see.We loved every minute of it,woreout today ,but it was great.Sorry I know this is ATV site but just had to BRAG

------------------
THE FORMER CORNCOB2

Old 12-20-1999, 02:24 PM
Pro Rider

Honda is the sales leader right now, then it's Polaris. Nobody cares who's after Polaris! Hehe.

Old 12-20-1999, 04:05 PM
'5 minutes worth of planning equals 30 minutes of execution'

1. Honda
2. Polaris
3. Yamaha (a distant Third)
4. Kawasaki
5. Suzuki
6. Artic Cat

Old 12-21-1999, 02:54 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks guys for replys, hey weedy are your 1-6#s fact or guess, they look about right.Chickenman check e-mail for snow post, didn't want to drift on forum. With Polaris selling so many atvs either there's alot of stupid people out there or they make a real fine unit. Hoping the later is true. Coming from a sledhead Polaris is the Big Boy on the block, for atvs time will tell. See Ya Powderhound (Rod)

Old 12-21-1999, 02:57 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks guys for replys, hey weedy are your 1-6#s fact or guess, they look about right.Chickenman check e-mail for snow post, didn't want to drift on forum. With Polaris selling so many atvs either there's alot of stupid people out there or they make a real fine unit. Hoping the later is true. Coming from a sledhead Polaris is the Big Boy on the block, for atvs time will tell. See Ya Powderhound (Rod)