Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Scrambler4SALE?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2000, 01:40 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry everybody I don't like to break the forum rules,but the classified forum seems to be broken or something. I really need to sell my atv to get a truck quick! Don't worry though I will be buying another atv shortly afterwords.

---------------------------------------------
97' Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4 for sale
Condition: Excellent, always garage kept, changed oil and filter every 5 tanks of gas, plastic good condition, zerks always kept greased and chains lubed. Followed the correct "break in" process.

Modifications: ITP Holeshot XCT (stock sizes), Douglas .190 Red Label Aluminum rims, HPD Adjustable Steering damp, HPD Chain Tensioner, RK-X Rear Racing chain, Hot Seat Front Struts (Fox 1.5 Series), K&N Filter, Aeen Megaphone Muffler, Outerwears on All shocks and K&N, All are very realiable mods.

Description: Looks really hot and sounds awesome. Performs strong and handle jumps well with the aftermarket shocks and steering damp. The tires provide excellent traction and the chain and tensioner really keep that power flowing correctly. Engine rumbles smooth without a flaw.

Extras: Will also include The stock TITAN tires and rims which are in good condition with plenty of tread, a Dayco Max belt for the PVT that I had for a spare, the old rear chain which is still useable and is good to have as a spare.

Reason for Sale: I need to buy a new truck (Chevy SWB Single Cab 350 v8 auto) and I will buy another scrambler as soon as I get enough money.

Contact: Ryan Hamilton at: Scrambler500@excite.com any questions are welcome

Old 01-05-2000, 03:10 PM
Range Rover

2 questions:

Where are you located? How much are you asking?

Anyone reading this needs to know that the '97 500 Scrambler is not the same one we are all so danged excited about. I had one, briefly.

It's a nice machine, but does not have the HO, the high output motor. The '97 is the only Scrambler 500 without it.

I would buy an excellent condition '97 for $2000 to $2500, though it is probably worth a little more. I paid about $3300 for my '97 in June, then traded it in 90 days later for $2500.

Nice machine, nice suspension, no motor.

My own interest is gone if you live anywhere more than 100 miles from me, in NJ or my cottage in the pocono mountains.

Rich

Old 01-05-2000, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

Was that $3300, new from the dealer? WOW! I had seen some left over '97 Scrambler 500's up until about September '98, and heard you could get a good deal, but I didn't think that good!