Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

SEE KAGEY DRIVE THE MAX

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2000, 10:54 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

KAGEY AND COB GREAT PICTURES!!! Thoes were some great shots. I have some pictures of the Wife and me up in Black River Falls Wis. But I don't have a scanner, It sure is great to see other peoples adventures. Keep the pics comming, Also Cob Thanks a million for the E-Mail.
BOSTY 22 95 300 soon to have 00 400 EXP

Old 01-27-2000, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

Great pics guys! You know, Ive drank moonshine before but I might reconsider next time someone offers. Then I get to the pic that says something about Cob wiping up the rear and I thought "No..not that!" heh heh
Glad yall had fun.

------------------
Ronnie Crecelius Xpedition 425

Old 01-27-2000, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

Kagey in that one pic when you and Cob were in the back seat(Mr. **** seat) I noticed I couldn't see your hands. You were a splitting image of him! Hey great pics and Cob I loved the Homer T-shirt. Nice touch to the Yellow jacket and Max.

------------------

Old 01-27-2000, 09:31 AM
Pro Rider

WE found out quickly that in order to get the full benifit of riding in the "****" seat one needs to be riding in water. When you are on land all you can do is HANG ON for dear life to keep from falling out.

------------------
Kevin Gowdy aka Kagey 1999 Polaris Magnum 500

Old 01-27-2000, 10:50 AM
Range Rover

Great Pics, looks like y'all had a lot fun. Sandy and swampy! Hey CHICKENman know it's illegal to sell crack in SC. LOL

Have a good one,

------------------
Steve Thompson 99 Scrambler 500

<a href="http://briefcase.yahoo.com/myscrambler">My Scrambler</a>

[This message has been edited by myscrambler (edited 01-27-2000).]

Old 01-27-2000, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks guys ya'll have made the work worth while.Kagey and I had good time doing it,I'm glad you guy's like the pics.The moon shine I think was my favorite,Now I think the responses are the funniest,Ilove um thanks.I tried to find best part of each pic,and take it easy on KAGEY he has been good sport to put up with me using him.Double pics on moon were by mistake just relized what I had done.
Thanks &enjoy COB

------------------
THE FORMER CORNCOB2

Old 01-27-2000, 01:38 PM
Range Rover

So Cob, what's your opinion on the Magnum 500 against the SP500 after you been in the saddle of both?

Kagey,

Thanks, but I already know a real 'good' source of Max Propaganda, I mean pictures!

Glenn.

Old 01-27-2000, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

I guess the real diff between the two to me was the IRS,I can see where it's not that big deal for that kind of riding,but here in the moutains where you have so much off camber and rough stuff,I prefer the sportsman.It has better tire to ground tracksion,as the IRS keeps the tires on the ground more often.We really didn't get to ride the max much(thank goodness)the guy invited Kagey back to ride with him sometime,I think it would be interesting to see one in action.Where they farm they have to deal with the river on daily basis,I would think the MAX is right for them.It would be of no use to me here as is to wide for most stuff that we ride.
Later COB(sorry about MAX review anyway)

------------------
THE FORMER CORNCOB2

Old 01-28-2000, 12:00 AM
Trailblazer

Great pics Kagey. When my friends say my bike won't run in water I'll show them these pics. My bike has all the same accessaries as yours, other than mine has hand guards.

Old 01-28-2000, 08:35 AM
Pro Rider

Mag5; I have found the Magnum to have really good deep water capabilities , the intake and exhaust for the PVT are in good locations , As much deep water crossing as I do I have never had any trouble with belt slippage. I really have been impressed with this machine. AS Chickenman will tell you The Magnum 500 has about replaced the Sportsman 500 here, I think the only one we saw the whole time he was here was on the showroom floor at my dealer. Wheras 3 diffrent Magnum 500s rode with us.

------------------
Kevin Gowdy aka Kagey 1999 Polaris Magnum 500

Quick Reply: SEE KAGEY DRIVE THE MAX