Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

What do you guys do ??

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2001, 05:13 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a 23 yr old Mechanical Engineer. Just got married and I enjoy riding my quad, snowmobile, and mountain bike as well. Also play a lot of softball and enjoy hunting.

Old 08-09-2001, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider

32 years old, 9 years in the Navy as a Boiler Tech. / Security duty.
worked the last 5 years as Hospital maintenance man. Grew up on bikes and even raced a little MX. Love anything outdoors or engine related.

Old 08-09-2001, 06:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

23 years old, Electrical Engineer at Eaton Hydraulics. Practially married, but not exactly, and I love to be outside, especially icefishing and hunting!

Old 08-09-2001, 06:39 PM
Trailblazer

I'm a 38 yr. old Production Manager/Machinist. Hobbies are: ATV's and Radio controlled model airplanes....

Old 08-09-2001, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

35, happily divorced. Semi-3/4 retired. Usually can be found walleye fishing, goose hunting, or trapping 2 legged beaver.

One son, yellow lab named Clyde. I find the K-9 a far superior breed.

Old 08-09-2001, 07:12 PM
Trailblazer

25 and work for a sporting goods company. i love to camp and ride with my friends and family. we've just started teaching my almost five year old to ride, so now i can ride with the whole family. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2001, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider

Good post...I like to hear stuff about everybody....

I'm 20 years old, and I'm an Engineer at Laborie Medical Technologies (don't ask what they do...you'll regret it).

My hobbies include...4-wheeling (obviously), fooling with my cars (1986 IROC w/nitrous, 1992 Taurus SHO, and a 2000 Grand Am GT1), riding snowmobiles (Mach Z 800), playing CPU games (PC and Playstation 2), building computers (you want one I can get you one cheap...hehe), I like guns (my .45, 12 guage pump, 7mm mag, Mak-90 (semi-auto AK-47), and don't forget the old 30-30), but I don't hunt. I also like hanging with my friends, playing sports (hockey, football), and just doing fun stuff...whatever we come up with.

Oh, I also have a Fiance' (might as well call her my wife), two kids, and a few fish.

That's all I can think of. Is that enough or do you want more?

-Josh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2001, 07:53 PM
Pro Rider

I am 15, I work at a local restraunt where I am a busboy and I wash dishes. As for know I am in high school and I want to go on to college then Harvard Law where I wnat ot become an attorney. My main hobby is sadly to say is not my fourwheeler. My main hobby is paintball. I play with a tournament team called the Sitting Ducks and I play with a few other teams when they need me. Paintball is acutally how I got my first quad. I won my Recon in a tournament in El Paso a few years back and since then have saved up enough money to split a 400 EX with my parents.

Old 08-09-2001, 08:14 PM
Trailblazer

Let's see...

I'm 28, he just turned the big 3-0! I'm the typical homemaker...raise the kid, clean the house, wash the 4-wheelers, keep the truck clean, mow the yard, yadda yadda yadda. He drives a big rig delivering chicken to KFCs in Ohio and PA. Our hobbies are, of course, 4 wheelin, playin around on the computer, and tryin to get the Caprice back in tip top shape (need the engine rebuilt). We're avid movie watchers (as long as it's on DVD). Watching a movie at our house is like being in the movie theater! Gotta love the surround system.

We think we're rich, but we're definitely not. Just bought a 1997 Dodge Ram. We're now one of the people that when we have the 4 wheelers loaded on the truck, people look at us and say "Must be nice to have money". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] They should be saying "Poor guys, they're so in DEBT!" Someone once told him, if you aren't in debt, you're probably not happy. Oh yeah, we're redoing our house too, when time permits.

We also have 3 dogs...Jericho is a 9 month old Lab/Rott/American Timberwolf mix (but looks like a fluffy Rott); Hunter is also a 9 month old Lab/Rott/American Timberwolf mix (but he looks like a yellow lab); Buddy is about 3 years old, he's a chocolate lab, got him from the humane society, best darn dog anyone could ask for! We also have a ferret, he's about 3 years old, his name is Dewey.

I think that's about it, unless you want social security numbers! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mike and Amy
Our Pics
Take a look at the semi he rolled! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2001, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider

<< I think that's about it, unless you want social security numbers! >>

Nah, Credit Card numbers will do? You can just email them to me if you'd like.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: What do you guys do ??