Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

I look at the RCR

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2001, 02:37 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi i took a look at those RCR and i am think i will try it but what pipe should i look for i ride a lot of creeks and hills and mud

Old 09-26-2001, 05:27 AM
Pro Rider

redjosh,

I got the top end pipe for Celeste's TB, but it gives good all around power. The stock pipe is set up for low end power (or NO power). Go with the top end pipe. You won't even have to remove the plastic. Just get yourself a set of spring removers, unbolt the old silencer and slip the new one right in. Connect the springs and bolt on the muffler and you're done with the exhaust. It doesn't get any easier than that.

Old 09-26-2001, 09:32 AM
Pro Rider

Picked up the low/mid pipe for my Trail Blazer. This adds lots of power in the low range compared to stock. I think you would be happy with this for the areas you ride.
When you call rick ritter at RCR, tell him you are not sure about what pipe to buy, and he will walk you through the steps to decide what is best for you. That's the best part of RCR, the owner actually cares about the customer.

Old 09-26-2001, 09:54 AM
Range Rover

OK,

Now we have all of the bases covered. I bought the mid range pipe, and am very happy with it. Rick at RCR sold me the HPD version so that I could keep using my stock muffler so it would stay quiet and still be spark arrested.

Good luck,
Lorrin