Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Going to Badlands on Sunday Oct. 14 ...Who will be there?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2001, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wanted to see who was going to be at the Badlands on Oct. 14th. I am making my second trip and thought it would be cool to meet some of you on here. I know for sure we are taking a beat up suburban with a car trailer. And maybe my Dodge Ram with a car trailer. I have Mopar Performance 360 Magnum on the back windows. Its blue and silver. Hope to see you there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2001, 02:47 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2001, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

Hey OhioScrambler.. Awesome, i might be going ther hopefully.. if i get ungrounded.. kinda had 2 keggars while my parents were gone.. Whoops.. haha. I will be on the ol' trusty recon.. ha.. and with a bunch of other people. Hopefully i will see you there

Old 10-07-2001, 06:54 PM
Pro Rider

Check out my friends POS Honda 300

Recondude,

Check out this beat-to-hell Fourtrax 300. ^^

Old 10-07-2001, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds great ReconDude. Thanks for the reply. Hope to see you there. Good luck on the ungrounding thing. I will be riding with two 250r's, a Banshee, and a Suzuki LT250. Not quite sure who else is going . I have a 500 Scram...stock except for the yellow tow strap on the front. Came in handy last time had to pull start a Raptor, Push a Banshee out of the mud and pull a Banshee up a hill. Can't wait for next weekend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2001, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider
Old 10-09-2001, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

HEy Offder15, my recon is just plain beat to death.. it still has plastic.. but its not pretty.. your friend looked like he just took the plastic off and went muddin. but.. its cool. Ohioscrambler, i will be with a Foreman 450s, 400ex,scrambler, 300ex. umm.. i think that will be about it. Supposed to have more buddies go down there so idk.. im gonna try to stick in the woods and make some trails.. STEEP ones.. haha. Can't wait.. Mom said it was ok so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] If you see my recon. your gonna laugh, i think im gonna go get a sticker that says NO LOTS LIZARDS and put it on the front of it, so its more noticeable. Also, i have no stickers on my recon.. so its easy to find.

Trending Topics

Old 10-09-2001, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

Will be sure to look for you . Thanks for the heads up.

Old 10-10-2001, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Ohioscrambler, i will be there with a Sportsman HO and about a 96 warrior also.. Cant wait.. its gonna be fun. btw, my name is jimmy so if you do see me, dont come up and go .. "hey recondude" haha. Should be fun, it will be my 6th time i think going in 2 years. I just went this summer that was fun.. a buddy of mine just went the 28th of sep. He said its gettin really worn out down there. Hill's arent what they used to be i guess. Well, its 11:30 gotta go hit the sack.. later

Old 10-10-2001, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

My name is Steve. So hope to see you there. I want to ride through the big drain pipe first ...did not get to do that last time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Going to Badlands on Sunday Oct. 14 ...Who will be there?