Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Minnesota Riders!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2002, 06:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't know who all read the Mpls Star and Tribune this last Sunday. If you aren't already an ATVAM member (ATV Assoc. of Minnesota) you can go to their website and for only $15/year make sure your voice is heard. Don't let your rights be taken away.

Thank you for your time,
Ken

Old 02-26-2002, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

That was the most bias reporting on any subject I have read. The Star Tribune is a liberal anti motor vehicle so called newspaper. You need to see who they endorse for political candidates and vote the opposite. You need to get involved in saving this sport because a few environmentalists have a big mouth for with this paper.

This sport will be shut down because of a very small bunch of idiots who go off the trail, go into protected areas etc. We need to police ourselves!

You should also join the Blue Ribbon Coalition in Idaho. Send letters of support to the MN DNR for trying to get a trail system going. Join a club and do something. I guarantee the Minnesotans for Responsible Recreation are working very hard to make sure you will never ride your ATV on public land!

Old 02-26-2002, 11:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

That's a big Amen XCRider. St Paul is now the home of the Minnesota Wild, as well as my hard earned dollar which is now going to be spent only, and I do mean ONLY on the St Paul Pioneer Press. I better go buy a new keyboard now, cause this is going to smoke this one. Thanks for the comments!!!

Organize NOW!!!!! or leave 'em parked in the garage, cause that's where these Yahoo's (I'm being nice here) want 'em

Ken

Old 02-27-2002, 01:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Someone want to enlighten me as to why this post was removed from other manufacturer's areas? It's not selling anything (ATVAM is a non-profit organization). Just encouraging people to join together to make their voice be heard....and prolonging the job security of those associated with this site, the people who advertise here, and those of us who spend our money at those establishments.

Just curious if I'm missing something here.
Ken

Old 02-27-2002, 11:32 PM
Range Rover

Bump.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2002, 06:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider

One more time. Big thanks ShotgunMessiah.