Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

THERE NEEDS TO BE TRUTH IN THIS FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2002, 08:18 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

on this polaris forum receently has been people who has been talking trash about polaris. ok i amit i'm not a polaris fan but i can't stand poeple who talk crap,,that they don't even know any thing about.

it has been mainly been three people ((( generallee3004x4,,,blue,,,crazyjimmy300 ))) which all three are from my town and all three go to my school. don't get us wrong,,not everyone from edmonton,ky is like them.

all three of them ride utilities,,, generallee3004x4 ride a bayou,,,crazyjimmy300 a honda 4x4,,,,blue has a trailboss he don't ride a 400ex....

when they talk bout them beattin a warrior they are talkin bout bettin my warrior.....and it never happen i raced him 3 time and beat all three time....killed him the first 2 times,,,, second time couldn't keep front end down and then missed second and still came back to beat him by a tire lenght.

like i said i'm not a polaris fan but i don't like people talkin bout stuff they know nothin bout...and don't think we are all like this because where not..

JARED

Old 03-04-2002, 05:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Thanks for the honesty Jared.

Ken

Old 03-04-2002, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider

I give you an A for your post and honesty but an F for your spelling!

Old 03-04-2002, 10:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

i hate liars espesially him. for 1 i am not tring to start nothing. i just dislike the polaris scrambler and trailboss cause of being two stroke
see a 2 cycle needs to breathe and by canging gears you can,but when you make it auto then there is no time to breathe thuss there is a problem
like $250.00 a pop and i don't like that to much cause its not worth it
having to put a top end in it every month cause you ride it once in that period. i don't think it's worth the time or money just to ride fast. hell if you want to ride fast ride a bayou[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

and just because some one drives a 1988 worrior thay think they know every thing there is to know about atv's.

the reason i dont like polaris is because of what hapened maybe it was how i drove it( like a bat out of hell!) or it was the way it's automatic works in it any way i just don't like auto 2 cycles , but i don't really much care for polaris

no bad feeling yall

" ride like a mad man"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2002, 10:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey General Lee youve got a problem you sold a Scramler 400 4x4 for a Kawasaki Bayou 300 and you call the Bayou fast.You dont have to rebuild the top end ounce a month if you take proper care of it and care of it it will run for a very longgggg time. I think that you need to go see a shrink or something if you call Bayou 300 fast maybe you should ride a real quad ride a 400ex and youll realize your making an A$$ of yourself. If you realy did own a Scramber 400 you would know that automatics are great quads and whats that crap about them "Not Brathing" The Scramber is a great quad and its alot faster than a Bayou you should have kept the "Sport" Scrambler(<-Fast,Nice,Fun that) was made to be fast rather than the "Utility" Bayou 300"Bone Stock"(<-Pile,Slow)

Old 03-04-2002, 10:48 PM
Trailblazer

I was raceing a stock scrambler 400 on my stock scrambler 500 last week and we were about dead-even on all three races!!! BUT I WOULD HAVE LOST IF HE HAD'NT BEEN HOLDING HIS BREATH!! LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2002, 10:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey General Lee stay in school and learn about 2-strokes before you open your mouth to make power you need large carbs "air and fuel" large and tuned pipes NOT manual trans
If you think that CVTs dont make power I would suggest that you try and ride a snowmobile. 800 RMK 138 HP stock.I have been around 2-strokes for years If a CVT is set right you wont keep up.Name one brand that has not lost a top end or blown a piston

Old 03-05-2002, 12:53 AM
Trailblazer

Hate to hear a (growing man) cry. Polaris is No.1

Old 03-05-2002, 09:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

If you want to see some Polaris 2 strokes that breath, check out my website and go to Cool Rides... Yea, there banshee killers..

RoostKing...

Old 03-05-2002, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider

I was gonna try to set the record straight, but I don't think it would do any good. I have found that just because some people don't have a good understanding of things, doesn't keep them from having a strong opinion on the matter. I had 5200 miles on my Xplorer before I did a top end job, and my brother has a 400 Xpress with over 6000 miles, and the engine hasn't been touched.
Also, the auto allows the engine to breathe better than a manual shift! If set up right, it revs to the strongest part of the powerband, and stays there.
Ridgeracer, good for you, trying to set the record straight.

Quick Reply: THERE NEEDS TO BE TRUTH IN THIS FORUM