Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

RCR Stage1 Pics for 01 TrailBoss 325

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2002, 06:04 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are the pics of the stage1 kit, there are also a few mpegs there so you can hear what it sounds like. Click on the link below and go to the atv pics folder and you will find them. The mpegs are at the bottom under hidden files. Also I would like to thank Rick Ritter for his time and patience for helping me on the phone saturday. Rick has excellent customer service and a great product!! Keep up the good work Rick!!

My Pics

Keep on riding!

Old 04-15-2002, 06:50 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah, Thanks Rick for taking the time to answer our questions! You have a great kit for the 325 Polaris' keep up the GREAT WORK and I would recommend this kit to any 325 owner looking for more power.

Work to live, but live to ride!!

Old 04-15-2002, 08:27 PM
Trailblazer

bowhunterr2001,
I looked at your pics and they look great. I am looking to buy my girlfriend the trailboss 325 in the next few weeks. She really likes the way they look. I am already interested in getting upgrades for the machine to slap on when it comes and this kit looks and seems great. The holes in the airbox seem as though they would be quite susceptible to water intake. I was just wondering what suggestions Rick Ritter might have mentioned about this and what your opinion is since you have done it and can see it up close?
Also, I can't get your hidden files to open up for me. I clicked on hidden files and it just brings up the original pictures of the boss. I didn't know if there is something I have to do for it to allow me to get to the mpegs?

Thanks,
Steve Lehman

Old 04-15-2002, 09:13 PM
Range Rover

scl 135, As far as the mpegs, i'm trying to get them working. I have created a seperate directory for them in the album, with a little luck i'll have them working by tomarrow. The air box mod question, I have posted a new pic in the album of inside the airbox and you can see that I have a K&N airfilter covered with a water repellant outwear. The air box vents stick up and they are close to the bottom of the seat, so it will be hard for debris and water to enter. I talked to Rick about this also and he has been running one for a year without any problems. If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask.

Keep on riding!!

Old 04-15-2002, 10:42 PM
Trailblazer

bowhunterr2001,
Thanks for the information and that is all the questions I have for now. Thanks again.

Steve Lehman

Old 04-15-2002, 11:24 PM
Range Rover

Finally, here is the working link for the mpegs!

MPEGS

Keep on riding!!

Old 04-16-2002, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

That's pretty cool. Now I know what is sounds like, no doubt about it. Thanks for the informative posts!
How many disks are you running in that setup? It sure does look like it moves good now.

Old 04-16-2002, 08:04 AM
Range Rover

Barely Legal, Thanks for the comments. I'm running all 12 disc's in the muffler. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Keep on riding!!

Old 04-16-2002, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

Way to go bowhunter2001. What an excellent post! That is what a forum should be about. Great information, pics of everything and even a mpeg to boot. If I had read this post and knew this stage 1 kit brought this thing to life like that then I would have kept my wife's Boss instead of trading it for a Scrambler 400. But she loves her new quad and that's all that matters. We ride mainly in the dunes and need lots of power. Anyway just wanted to say you did a great job and keep up the good informative posts.

Old 04-16-2002, 07:30 PM
Range Rover

duneaholic, I'm glad that you liked it. I just like to keep everyone informed of mods that can be done to a trailboss. I thought that the pics and the mpegs would be a nice touch.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Keep on riding!!

Quick Reply: RCR Stage1 Pics for 01 TrailBoss 325