Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

polaris HATERS!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2002, 10:58 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

chspyder

Oh, Yeah QUIT STEALING OTHER QUADS DESIGNS, POLARIS!

How can you say that polaris steals every one eles designs?
first off polaris was the first one with automatic,full floorboards,independent rear suspension, one lever braking, and true 4 wheel drive. Now look at all the other brands they all have stolen some of polaris designs. By the way ride what you want and have fun thats all that really matters.

Old 07-20-2002, 11:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I can't just sit this one out....Hey MXZ, I drove right past Lino Lakes on my way to and from Willow River today. Wanna run? I'll wait for you to order the NOS kit, and I'll still spank you. I'll show you a 15.5:1 full race mod with the stock 99 bottom end. Starts on the first try every time. Let's let the machines do the talkin'. All in fun, just to prove they all have their moments, no matter what brand. By the way, those twin fender mounted headlights of the DS Baja could also be accused of being copied from the Cannondale (a sweet quad). Get over it, ride what you want, and fight the land issues, not the brand issues.

Ken

Old 07-20-2002, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

mxzxracin- you tell 'em. polaris sucks, i just don't go around saying it, well no directly anyways. I know some people have had good luck with theirs, but they must be blessed. i could write over a page of problems which my ridding buds have had with their polaris'. Also polaris have very little re-sale value, no body around here wants to take a chane. i have a suggestion for this forum to ease all the nerves of the polaris owners. have a category that is called TOY TRASHING, i've been on another web site and they have tis section, you are allowed to bash other brands, this also keeps the other categories cleaner, because if ya want ta bash you go to the toy trashing section.

Old 07-20-2002, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

modquad-what kind of quad do you have? i'm guessing polaris

Old 07-20-2002, 11:24 PM
Trailblazer

RINCON

Do you even have a quad because it's preaty bad that you have over a hundread posts since the begining of july. If you have a quad it must be broke down since you seem to spend so much time on the computer bashing every one elses quad. Or your some little kid.

Old 07-20-2002, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude.....yall with sooooooooooo much hate need to get a hobby or take up boxing or something to vent that hate. You guys are pathetic. You cant even get your lies together or straight. Which lie are ya tellen' next?

Old 07-20-2002, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

who you calling a little kid??? i see in you sig that you have a suzuki 80 and a TB my friends little brother that's 8 years old has a TB, hahahahahahahah. i only ride on Sunday's, i work all week, ya know some of us have jobs, when i post it's not the same time here as it is where you are, mabey you need a lesson in time zones. I own a 00 kodiak auto and a XR 250

Old 07-20-2002, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

okiedude- is the truth too much for you to handle??? well if it is let me know and i'll stop telling ya'all real problems that polaris quads have

Old 07-20-2002, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No Rincon.......you need to be going to church on those Sundays you talk about.

Old 07-20-2002, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

ya, sounds like a plan, but then i might as well have a polaris sitting in my garage, because i would never drive it because i'd have no time. and it wouldn't break down either, cause like i said i wouldn't have any time to ride it, therefor it couldn't break. that's prob what you polaris owners do, you know the guys that claim they've had no trouble with their polaris. HAHAHA, you're always good for a laugh

Quick Reply: polaris HATERS!!