Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

no good polaris

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2002, 10:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I AGREE WITH THE PISSONPOLARIS GUY. MY COUSIN AND BROTHERS HAVE POLARIS'S AND THEY ARE PIECES OF CRAP. I AM TELLING YOU AND I AM NOT LIEING, THEY ARE REALLY NO GOOD IF YOU ARE GOIN TO TAKE THEM THROUGH MUD AND STUFF LIKE MOST PEOPLE DO. MY BROTHER HAS A POLARIS 700 AND IT ONLY HAS 450 MILES ON IT AND SO FAR THE ANTIFREEZE CASE HAS BUSTED AND STARTED LEAKING, EVERYTIME YOU RIDE YOU CAN HEAR IT SQEAK, AND EVERYTIME YOU TURN THE HANDLEBARS IT CUTS THE KEYS OFF. THE STARTER IS ALSO STARTING TO HUNG EVERYTIME HE CRANKS IT UP AND HE DOESNT EVEN HARDLY TAKE IT IN THE MUD IS THE FUNNY THING. AND THIS NEW PREDATOR IS GOING TO BE A JOKE WITH THEIR FIRST RACING CLUTCH AND EVERYTHING. WHY WOULDNT YOU GO AND BUY A RAPTOR WHICH WILL EASILY BEAT IT IN EVERYTHING OR THE 400EX WHO IS RIGHT BEHIND THE RAPTOR ABOVE THE PREDATOR. WHATEVER THOUGH IT IS YOUR CHOSE WHETHER TO GET A POLARIS OR NOT BUT I SURE AS HELL WOULDNT AFTER WHAT I HAVE SEEN. MY COUSIN HAD A 500 H.O. WITH THE 28" OUTLAWS AND A 2" LIFT KIT ON IT AND THEY CANT EVEN HANDLE A LIFT KIT. ONE DAY HE WAS RIDING AND A CV SHAFT BROKE AND JERKED HIM INTO THE DITCH BECAUSE IT BROKE CAUSING HIM TO GET HURT AND BRUISED UP AND ON THE WAY HOME IT KEPT SNATCHING BACK. THANKS FOR READING THIS GOOD INFORMATION!!!

Old 08-15-2002, 11:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]First of all, learn to type correctly (no caps lock). Secondly, my wifes mildly modified Scrambler will whip up on a 400EX, they are a big joke for power. I understand if you have buddies that havent had the best of luck with their machines, but for every single person who doesnt like a Polaris there are 5 people who love their's. And if I were a betting man, I would say that you were probably not bashing and badmouthing a Raptor or Cannondale before they came out. So what is so much different here? Just becuase it's made by Polaris. Shows how shallow minded you are. Go play legos with pissonpolaris.Bubba

Old 08-15-2002, 11:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

why don't you yell a little louder....i don't think anyone is listening.... as a matter of fact i have owned several different brands and yes my most recent is a polaris...i don't find myself compelled to bash as this world is full of choices.....if you don't like polaris, honda, yamaha, or whatever - grow up a little and keep your opinions to yourself....ride what you like and keep those negative opinions to yourself....who knows what others are thinking of you!!!!!! happy riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2002, 11:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

get a life 'fat dave'!
BTW, what do you own/ride?

Old 08-15-2002, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

i'm guessing it's a polaris product. lol

Old 08-15-2002, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Does anybody else realize this is one guy with 2 screen names? Hell, I usually agree with myself too! He doesn't really bother me...just wanted to point out that we are all a little stupider after reading his post.

NOGOOD~
Would you go into some detail about that "antifreeze case" that squeaks? I don't quite understanding the problem. Also, tell us a little about yourself since you are a new forum member. What kind of quad do you ride? Where do you work? How old are you?

Old 08-15-2002, 11:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

FIRST OF ALL I DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU POLARIS LOVERS THINK. I AM 18 AND WORK AT A HONDA DEALERSHIP IN GEORGIA. I OWN A HONDA FOREMAN 450 S 2001 MODEL WITH 28" VAMPIRES A 4" LIFT WITH 2 DIFFERENT DUAL SNORKELS, 3000LB. WINCH, BIG BORE KIT WITH PISTON AND CAM, WATERPROOF SPARKPLUG, BIG GUN PIPE, K&N AIR FILTER AND ENGINE REJET KIT, THE NEW HIGHLIFTER MUD SHOCKS, AND ITP CHROME WHEELS.

Old 08-15-2002, 11:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

P.S. WHOEVER WANTS TO HAVE A LITTLE CONTEST OF ANYTHING, I CAN BEAT A POLARIS IN ANYTHING ANYTIME. JUST COME ON AND BRING IT ON. I KNOW MY FOURWHEELER CAN OUTDO ANY OF YALL ******* SO COME ON ANYTIME. POLARIS'S ARE JUST NO GOOD.

Old 08-15-2002, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider

that quad sounds sweet, how 'bout some pics?????

p.s don't show me some b.s pics that are someone elses from high lifter or something, cause i know most of them quads if i see them. not saying you're lying, just warning you.

Old 08-15-2002, 11:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well frieking good for you. I am glad mommy and daddy bought you a quad.Does it have a lisence plate so you can drive it down the road to work at McDonalds? Take your nice little Honda and go talk with the Honda boys on their forum. We dont care what you have to say. Rincon, that makes 2 people that are worse than you.lol Bubba

Quick Reply: no good polaris