Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

WOW

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2002, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well I just got my dirtwheels and ATV sport, that predator looks super cool. Went to the web site and read every last word on it. Man I almost think I might sell my cannibal and get one. Sometimes I think the cannibal is too high tech. I seem to be having some problems with it. I love the bull though, it is sooo fast and the suspension is top notch and way light. I wish the predator was lighter, but I like the fact that is is wide and long and low. way to go polaris, got to love the american companies! connondale and polaris. when are these comming out, I want to ride one

Old 08-26-2002, 03:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

There are mixed dates on when people think the Pred is coming out. Should be by Oct. or Nov. Why not keep both quads, the C'dales are SWEEEETT!!

KEN

Old 08-26-2002, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

might, but I could sell the dale and my trailer for 5500 and get a new predator. I love the dale, it is a great machine but I have had a FEW problems and all have been immediately addressed by cannondale and fixed/replaced for free, but there is always that nagging ? in the back of my head. I will only buy american, so its one or the other, but maybe both, its up to the lady, LOL but I like the predator it is wide and comfy looking, I think the dale is more for racing, and I dont race and wont, im too old. So if your a racer the dale is your only real pick out there, but I ride mx tracks, woods, dunes, mountains, etc. so why not get a quad better suited for all terrains. I love the dale but it seems like you need to really keep up on it, I more want to ride it and forget it, well see, ill wait to see what the first batch of predators are like, and hopefully the new Honda they anounce in Sept. One thing is for sure, at least we got tons of choices these days!