Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

I ReALiY WaNt A pReDaToR !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2002 | 11:45 AM
|
Trailblazer

Hi there i was wanting to know what state will get the predator the soonest ??? And if you have any comments on it or youve rode one let use know i cant hear enough about this machine!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2002 | 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

They will probably all ship at the same time. So, the closest to Rossau, the sooner you get it. If you are serious about getting one, you better start talking to the dealer now. I don't expect them to sit around very long.

Old 09-21-2002 | 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

Nice "imformative" post.

Old 09-21-2002 | 07:51 PM
Range Rover

lol OLMAN havent u read anything, the Z-400 chasis is a rip of honda's 400ex chasis which compared to the preds, well... sucks. the pred chassis has no bumpsteer all through suspension travel, the front and rear suspension components are flawless. plus the Z-400 and 400ex are like snails compared to the pred 500 speed. plus the predator was in R/D for the last 2 - 3 years, suzuki(not knocken or n e thing) probly only spent 5 months, all they did was slap there DRZ 400 engine into a remake of the 400ex chassis. the predator has made many innovations in the sport bike world.

lol ur comment about do ur homework, helps if u do urs first before u make such a rash comment.

i dispise such retards.

Old 09-21-2002 | 09:30 PM
Range Rover

i find it hard to believe ur old enough to even OWN a quad, considering what kind of maturity u have just made urself look like. i think hes cranky, somebody should make him take his afternoon nap.

Old 09-22-2002 | 03:32 AM
Range Rover

I think the Predator is pretty kool. But its only clame to fame is the "no bumpsteer" witch I think is more rider then any thing. not to start a pissing match but no body has done what cannondale has done for our sport bike world like cannondale has, O wait the Cannondale is not a sport bike it is a RACE bike. Not a toy that gets bad ratings in Dirt Wheels because for most riders it is to much bike. That is right if you dont race you should not have a dale. O yeah great no "bumpsteer" but is it fuel injected? or have top of the line shock stock? does it rev 10,600 rpms stock? or made in the USA? but it does have welds that look like it just rolled out of a muffler shop? If you want a sport quad get it, but if you want a race quad get the dale!

Old 09-22-2002 | 04:31 AM
Pro Rider

I'm glad you guys like your C'Dales but here's a news flash,NOT EVERYONE WANTS A HIGH STRUNG HIGH MATINACE RACE QUAD!!

For 90% of us the modern sports quad is the way to go.
I can sand drag my Raptor, go dune running, go on a wild trail ride or just putt around chasing my nephew through the woods.

Go on a long trip with some sports quads where you put 30~4+ hours of riding time & do all the factory recomended services.

I can change my oil, clean the oil filter, clean the air filter, adjust the valves & put in a new spark plug in about an hour. I do that service every 20 hours per factory recomendations.
It would take 8~12 hours to do the same service on a C'Dale.
Lets see, pull front plastic to check plug & air filter.
Pull the ENGINE to adjust the valves!! WTF!!

Don't give me that well it doesn't really need to be done as often as the factory says. C'Dale put those recomended service intervals in there for a reason.
If you don't follow the factory recomendations then your quad will suffer!!

Don't get me wrong I think the C'Dale is a great quad, Just a bit high matinance.
A C'Dale Speed was on my short list when I got my quad, I worried how an unproven Fuel injection system & all it's electronics would hold up in the mud, dirt, sand, water, dust, viabration & all the other crud we put our quads through. It does seem to be holding up well though.
I'm also sure that the C'Dales will stop getting their a$$e$ handed to them by the 440EX's & 250R's soon (aren't those sports quads??)!

The thing that keeps me from getting a C'Dale now are elietist pr!cks like Olman & Americanbadass that look down their noses at any other quad. That makes all C'Dale owners look bad. Kinda like the d!ck in the expensive sports quad with all the gold chains!! LMAO!!

I'm glad that Polaris & others are getting into the sports quad market & yes that includes C'Dale. Unless you have a Blaze or Moto you have a sports quad (that includes you Americanbadass) The Speed, Canable & Glamis are sports quads.
The more sports quads there are the harder the manufactures have to work for our buisness & that means better quads & that is good for all of us!!

I'm looking forward to the Preadator hitting the trails & dunes!!

Old 09-22-2002 | 05:13 AM
Range Rover

hey back off i rode a 250 for years and loved the death out of but the dale is such a higher quad. yeah for the 90% sport quad riders they are great but i am of the 10% if i was the 90% i would have the raptor by far. and i do want to say i am sorry for going off the handle with that. i am 17 saved for years to get a quad ( that i paid cash in full from working for many years)and when i had the money it was dale all the way. but for a line the has been around for less time then i have been in high school they are doing pretty good. i just dont see honda or yamys doing what calondale has.

Old 09-22-2002 | 11:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

The preditor is nothing like the Z400.Z400 was taken from the 400ex.Preditor is way faster and way mor sophisticated.Where did you get your info about the preditor was taken after the z400.Way off base dude!NOTHING like it!