Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Birth of a Predator

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2002, 06:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Birth of a Predator

Getting ready to head up north for da deer hunt....dontcha know. Might just have to swing by the factory and do my annual tour......hmmm, maybe the TLD with my name on it will be around. This waiting is getting nuts. Keep repeating, quality takes time, good things come to those who wait. Might just have to drop a keg in the truck to try to bribe with barley pop.

Ken.....Roseau bound.

Old 11-04-2002, 05:29 PM
Range Rover

Inhale,.............Exhale,..............Inhale,.. ...........Exhale,.............

Repeat this process as many times as necessary...Oh, and try not to think about it when you're trying to make a shot. Good luck.

Old 11-04-2002, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider

I here what your saying I have a standard predator on order and its supposed to be in next thursday or friday. I am very excited i also bought a 5 year warrenty for it. Cant wait.

Old 11-04-2002, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Modquad! I know how you feel. I went threw the same thing waiting on
HPD to come out with that REED conversion kit. It was almost 1 full year from
the time I found out about it until the UPS truck pulled up outside my house.
HANG IN THERE![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2002, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

i was watching the "valvoline motocross de montreal" some weeks ago,the final got honda first place(non 400ex) with banshee and honda third place(non 400ex again)the raptor was far behind with the 400 and cannon was in the first 10,the track was tight and short but showed what quads was really.with some lightly change on the new polaris i'm very looking to see it on the podium next year at severals events,the power will be similar to a honda crf 450 r (about the same snap but heavier)
yes an unexpected predator is born,polaris folks the future of thrilling ride has arrived,enjoy yours new quad.

Old 11-04-2002, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider

how much did u pay for the five year warranty? thanks

im really want to buy the predator but that fact that its a first year is making me weary of purchasing it.

Old 11-04-2002, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

It was $500 I think its $100 per year, I paid $7217 cash for my predator with the warenty,tax, and title and set up.

Old 11-04-2002, 09:43 PM
Range Rover

why b so worried? the quad has been in developement for 3 years, and has been tested for around 2 years, for polaris to get everything right, you might want to b worried about something that was slapped together, but as much for the pred, since polaris took their time on this one.

Old 11-04-2002, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

i really hope so cause if i go and spend six grand and have a quad that has a faulty something or other and have to live with it im going to shoot myself. Where did u hear that it was in testing for 2 years, i heard 3 years it was in the making but that includes not just testing but dezigning and all that.

I really hope this quad turns out to be a star with no problems, i guess ill be talking to you guys in 3 or 4 months when i own one. later mike

Old 11-05-2002, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider

btw, does anybody have any suggestions on what kinda trailer to get or where to get it for when i get the predator. I dont want anything special, just something that will take it from point a to point b. thanks mike

Quick Reply: Birth of a Predator