Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

HaHa

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 04:26 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HaHa

That poem was honestly the most beautiful and persuasive piece of poetry I have ever read. I'm gonna go put my Scrammy up for sale on E-bay right now. I can't believe I've been riding a piece of junk for two years and didn't even realize it -- how thoughtful of you to share that with us all!

(Paid for by the committee to elect Prairie650VTwin for president)

Old 11-11-2002, 04:34 PM
Range Rover
Default HaHa

We all know one thing for sure.....some litte comment sure does stir up things for us that have a firm belief in what we are riding.....<U>there are a lot of good quads but Polaris just happens to be the BEST..right !!

</U>
My father in law wants a Kawasaki too but I am not sure why ? We will ride together and good thing for him I will be there to pull him out of whatever he gets into or better yet I will have gladly tow him back to camp where we can both get on my 600 Twin and rider happily ever after.....ride on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2002, 05:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HaHa

Rock on Jenny. You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2002, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default HaHa

Proud p-650 owner here. and I'm embarassed by this young punks comments... We'll try to do a beter job of keeping the young ones in thier own forums... they just don't play well with others.

lurch..sorry to see you've had problems. I've thoroughly enjoyed my 650..its a helluva machine.

Old 11-11-2002, 07:33 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Default HaHa

Both of my old Polars s are better than any new quad I could have THEY ARE PAID FOR.

Old 11-11-2002, 07:40 PM
Trailblazer
Default HaHa

I cant believe you guys even responded to an obvious taunt like that. And you better shut up cause my dad is bigger than your dad and he knows karate and 6 other chinese words.

Old 11-11-2002, 07:52 PM
Trailblazer
Default HaHa

Well I was going to give my 2 cents but I see my polaris friends have said it all.
BUT I might as well let you kawasuckes guys know I raced my friend on his new kfx400 and the old 400 scrammy pulled right on past he was sick and I was SMILING[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2002, 08:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default HaHa

Sigh, this reminds me of some days not so distant gone by, when I'd jump on my modded Polaris and through the trails would fly. Always having to answer the question "what is that", just letting the 15.5:1 compression answer with a crisp "Brat, Brat!!" Letting the Polaris power do the talkin', to invite them to race....they were balkin'. So through the trails I would blast, only to read their lips cryin' "wow, that's fast".

Just my 2c.....Like Bubba said Jenny Rocks!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ken

Old 11-11-2002, 10:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default HaHa

Jenny..... pretty darn good.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well this weekend at little sahara the guys on the "other"
bikes wasn't to pleased that I was.......

Kicking their @ss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I couldn't help it, it was well the bike,
or maybe the driver.........

hahahahahahahahahahha

Dana

Old 11-11-2002, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default HaHa

He(or she,perhaps both) must have been bored while waiting for the mighty 12 volt powerwheels to charge. Maybe he'll mellow after he proves to us how tough he is.

-----------Sounds to me like the "pissonpolaris"guy is back???????????

V=IxR
I=V/R
R=V/I
The j factor most be considered when applying ohm's law to AC circuits.The jfactor is either plus or minus 90 degress depending on a components capacitance or inductance.Resistors can be anywhere b/t 0 and 270 degrees,right,depending on what angle the Voltage is at during the time at which you wish to measure the ohms of the resistor? The alternanting cycle of AC causes a constant variation of voltages at any given point on the AC's sine wave.The frequency generally does not change,unless the amplitutde of the AC signal is altered,which rare unless the power co. is having a problem.If one wanted to run a load with only positive voltage,this presents a problem,especially if the voltage is to be less than 120V.The AC signal would have to be passed thru a full wave bridge rectifier, to convert the negative AC signal to positive voltage.Then the problem arises on how to limit it w/o adding more resistance to the load.This can by fixed by using capacitors to clip the postive signal to the desired peak voltage.

If you are such a smartass and know so much turd,why don't you type something that requires a noodle?

Quick Reply: HaHa