Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Ritter Cycle??????????

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2002 | 07:57 PM
|
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Ritter Cycle??????????

I have to say I really wander about Rick sometimes.I think all the LONG hours are getting to him. I ordered a replacement aluminum lower steering bushing and a crank main bearing from him the other day. I know what Rick wears for shoes now, as my order was shipped in a Nike box. I had to laugh at that one and I thought everyone would get a kick out of that. If you read this Rick, I'm just joking with you. I appreciate the fast shipping no matter how it's wrapped. I wander what the next order went out in? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Bubba

Old 12-12-2002 | 08:03 PM
CED
Pro Rider

I too have had some strange wrappings from Rick,last summer my parts came in a christmas light box,oh well it's what's inside that counts.Just goes to show you can't judge a part by it's cover.Later.

Old 12-12-2002 | 08:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I heard Rick is becomming a tree hugger.....can't tell you what happens when he follows the Beagles around with the pooper scooper, something about mumbling "good old fashioned fertilizer". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ken

Old 12-13-2002 | 03:42 AM
Pro Rider

Shipping is quicker in a running shoe box. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2002 | 09:18 AM
Range Rover

I was talking to Rick yesterday and it sounded as though he was being invaded by those huge Japanese wasps. Rick seemed to be handling it pretty well, he only cussed it out a couple of times but then it seemed to start circling him. All I could hear was this incredible "BUZZZZING" sound. It kept circling him. Then a customer must have came and scared it away.
By the way Rick, can you get those in 4X4 or do they only come as 2X4.

Old 12-13-2002 | 10:25 AM
Pro Rider

That's funny. When I got my piston/rings from him a while back, it was packaged in a plain, brown box with his address crossed out, and mine written on. What was funny, was reading some of the papers that were packed around the piston. Some wierd newsletter of some sort.

Maybe his hat is one size too small???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2002 | 10:32 AM
Pro Rider

My buddy ordered a clutch spring from him, and it came in a Fleet enema box.

Old 12-13-2002 | 03:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Enema box!!! Due to the nature of the "family show" I'm not gonna touch that one.hehe.

Ken

Old 12-13-2002 | 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

I sell on Ebay, and I do the same as Rick I use every box laying around. It can be expensive to buy shipping supplies.

Old 12-13-2002 | 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

I tried to send a shotgun back to the manufacturer via UPS, and had it wrapped in brown paper wrapping. They asked what I was shipping, when I told them, they said it couldn't be wrapped. I then tried to mail some atv parts, and used a Labatts Blue box. The minute I stepped in the door, the guy looked at me, and said "we can't ship that box like that, you'll have to wrap it with something". Go figure.

Quick Reply: Ritter Cycle??????????