Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Website basic, but up.

its in the opening post, modquad's website

Old 04-04-2003, 02:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup, now I've gotta learn da link thing. I re-sized (thumbnailed) the photo gallery, so things load much faster, that's once you get past the opening. Sorry for all the computer illiterate problems, give me a year, I'll get it right.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2003, 07:03 AM
Pro Rider

G,day Ken.
Could you please email your gallery pics to my local cinema? as there screen is a bit bigger than mine.
Mate if you mount your bars any higher you'll look like Peter Fonda in Easy Rider.
Sweet pic of your daughter.

avagoodweekend, Geoff.

Old 04-04-2003, 10:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider

The joys of an aftermarket chromoly stem....the pic angle doesn't help either. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. As you can see, I went link happy....not intended to rhyme, and I won't quit my day job.

Old 04-04-2003, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

MODQUAD- You may have answered this for someone else, but with the Trail Tech speedo and clamp, is are those the stock bars? I noticed there isn't a cross bar on those bars. Also, is there a spot for the Pure Polaris rip cord on that plate? Thanks a lot.

Old 04-04-2003, 06:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey ProX, no those are Trail Tech's X--bars. They have a slightly higer and to the rear rise. Really comfy. So comfy that almost every local racer who has sat on the quad, ordered the bars. As far as the tether, no it doesn't offer a position to mount that. Their earlier prototype did. I suggested it to them when I did the review...upcoming ATV Sport. I'm in the middle of trying to fab up something to integrate the tether. Been sooo busy with the radiator scoops and a new tachometer I'm developing.

Thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2003, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks MOD, what was the part number for those bars, and are they stronger than stock even without the cross bar? Is there a bolt on cross bar for them, and if it's used, can you still see the speedo worth a crap? Thanks dude!

Trevor

Old 04-04-2003, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

Oh ya, and anyone interested in how Mothers does on the front grab bar, take a look at my pics, half done half origional.

Old 04-04-2003, 07:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider

ProX, they are designed like the Pro-taper style, so there's no need for a crossbar....very strong. The part # of the ones sent to me TT-HP6 silver finish. Like I said before, I'm in the middle of a tachometer project, that's gonna be the different unit to mount, yet maintain visibility. The unit I hope to get on the market should fill everyone's needs.

Old 04-05-2003, 03:40 AM
Elite Pro Rider

A shameless self-bump! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].....o.k. shameful.

Quick Reply: Website basic, but up.