Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Superbike 580 first trip to dunes.

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2003, 12:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superbike 580 first trip to dunes.

ROFLMAO CURTSIE

Old 04-23-2003, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

a friend of a friend of a friend of mine has a really really really fast quad.

I just wanted to post and tell you all about it..........

Geez SP700.

I'm a very very happy Powroll customer, but you don't see me bragging them up EVERY post of mine?

I think you're maybe spending a little too much time under Garys superbikes shop desk aren't you?

YES Gary runs a great shop, great product, and provides a great service, but lighten up on the sales pitch a bit!!!

Old 04-23-2003, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

Heapster.

Loved the Monica joke [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Not trying to rev you up sp7.

Geoff.

Old 04-23-2003, 01:44 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I wish some powroll customers would speak up. I was thinking of getting my kit the 250ex kit that they have and could not find any info on it.

Old 04-23-2003, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

14mins, I think I will pass on Scooby. I will probly get my feelings hurt enough by the rest of the crowd.

Heapster, you need to get those thoughts out of your mind, just because thats the way you do things, don't mean it's for everybody. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2003, 10:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey Heap, he doesn't even turn his own wrenches, it's not worth the time. Now if all this energy was put into saving a riding area.....holy cow! we'd have the entire country to play in. Little sp, go ride, have fun, hope things last.

Old 04-23-2003, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

Modquad, I can see you at the finish line, "I lost, but I built my on engine, I am a jet mechanic, and I seen a secret product today" LMAO. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2003, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider

sp,
When is your 580 going to be done? You have been talking about it for a long time, but you have never posted any results. I guess it sucks having to wait for someone to build your motor for you. You have been doing a lot of bragging about Gary and his work, if you could show some actual proof, not, I read this on another forum stuff, people would show you more respect.

I would bet money, your a friend or employee of his, or maybe even Gary trying to use this website for some free advertisment. I think the "sp" stands for spam.

Old 04-23-2003, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

ScramblerX, you are alway's jumping in to help out Modquad. Don't worry yourself with my engine. It's being took care of. And yes I would consider Gary a friend. I would hate to know I was doing business with an enemy.I live in Alabama, the shop is in Indiana, a little far for me to drive to work everyday. The only people who do not show respect are a select few that are loyal to the old school Polaris only shops. I have no problem with that, If you are getting good service and the performance you want you should support that business. But to constantly question and put down another business because you support a different one, or the one you support does not have there products available yet. No reason to start rumors and degrade a man or his business.

Old 04-23-2003, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

Powroll does great work, as they don't subscribe to having to ***** themselves out to the magazines and editors/writers of said rags.
They built me a wicked stroker crank big bore big cam 400cc Wicked Warrior.

I've also had good luck with Vitos big bore banshee 404cc kit, 60 dyno proven horsepower on that rig.

I've toured Harrys shop at Trinity, talked to Gary at eSuperbikes for an hour on the phone, Allen at CT racing has also helped me out at times.

Never had the desire to meet Monica Lewspitski. You'd think the Pres would have better taste, but then again, quantity is better than quality.?

I guess what I'm trying to say, is there is no one magic answer, no magic pill, no magic jet kit.

Every Predator will run different, from different tuning, altitude, and tweeking of the "package".

Tune what you got.

you guys all take this wayyyyyyy too seriously.

and anyways, my dad can still beat up your dad. <grins>

Quick Reply: Superbike 580 first trip to dunes.