Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

BEST extras for a PREDATOR

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2003, 04:21 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BEST extras for a PREDATOR

Hello, I just bought a new Predator last week and wants to know what is the best equipment to put on there. What are the best nerf bars, front grab bars, skid plates, pipe, what is the best. Thanks

Old 04-22-2003, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

Whew! That's a whopper of a question there. So far PRM, Pro-Aromor, DG, and AC racing can handle your bumper/nerf/skid plate needs. The pure Polaris nerfs are a little more pricey, but like many will say, they fit so perfectly that it's a 30 min. job, and since you rivit up the netting, there are no loose straps hanging down. It looks very professional. Skids and bumpers can be purchased elsewhere to meet your needs and "mean look" requirements. For exhaust, most companies are working on it, some have it. White Brothers, HMF, Big Gun, MBRP, Trinity, and a few more. But before buying exhaust, call these companies and probe them for info. So far many companies cannot get any real hp gains from a headpipe on the pred, so don't waste your money on a headpipe that won't gain the ponies. Many of the slip-on silencers will get you 4-6 horse with some rejetting and maybe a little airbox moddification. Check out my profile page for some pics of the add-ons I have so far!!

Old 04-22-2003, 10:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Along with the great info Pudl gave, I'd have to say add the front shock rezzi's. Once you have those, the machines suspension can be dialed in for any kind of ridding. Happy Trails! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2003, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry guys, this is non tread related but do you guys know how long it takes to get pic and page aproval? thanks

Old 04-22-2003, 10:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Sorry NC, I tried that once, and my confuser illiterate self messed things up....guess that's why I went the webpage route. I think DBeck and the crew are pretty much on top of things though. Give them just a bit.

Old 04-22-2003, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

DOH! Yes, I hear rezzis are quite good, but I keep forgetting to mention them cause I don't have them yet....hopefully mid summer!! The front is a little soft at stock settings if you have the back set up nice to tackle whoops and roots!

Old 04-22-2003, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks again Modquad

Old 04-24-2003, 01:55 PM
Trailblazer

Who are you guys buying your aftermarket parts from?? It seems there isnt anyone advertising Predator stuff at all.

Old 04-24-2003, 02:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Give them time, there's a ton of testing going on right now. 2-4 weeks it will be a different story.

Old 04-25-2003, 03:06 AM
Pro Rider

The Polaris front bumper is awesome and after seeing them on the forum I had to get one. It says get out of the way and offers good protection. It also goes with lines of quad. I have a set of the AC Racing Propegs on back-order for about 2-3 weeks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]I won't have them at Snakehunt like I was hoping. My Predator should be half-way there from South Carolina now. I am jumping on "big 'ol jetairliner" Saturday and will be there by 2. I cant wait to check out all the quads but especially the Predators.

Quick Reply: BEST extras for a PREDATOR