Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Does anyone have any info on the Youth Troy lee Predator?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2003, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone have any info on the Youth Troy lee Predator?

Someone said they saw one and I would like any ifo there is.

Thanks!

Old 05-08-2003, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider

Hay TLD, I was doing some looking around too, and this is all that I could actually find: TLD Predator 90

Hope that helps, any info you can get, let me know. I also heard a rumor of a 50 Predator also, so that would be cool!

Old 05-08-2003, 11:21 PM
Trailblazer

My dealer had one but I think they sold it already.

Old 05-09-2003, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

I hope they do come out with a 50cc Predator cause my kids are not even 5 yet! That little Troy Lee was sweet!

I'll keep you informed if I find anything out. I may have to call my dealer tomorrow for info. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2003, 12:14 PM
Pro Rider

I just called my dealer and he said that yes, they do make it in a TLD. He didn't order any because no one showed interest in that model until now! lol He is going to see if he can get any yet, because they are Limited also. They also cost between $300-$600 more for that model. I can understand the $300 difference for the 500, but I would have only thought $200 for the little one. There also were fewer 90 Limited produced, so maybe that's the cost difference. Is the frame on the Predator 90 and the Scrambler 50 the same? Maybe I could buy a Scrambler and put the Predator plastic on it!!! lol

Old 05-09-2003, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Even if I could get the money I don't think I could put my 3 and 4 year old on a 90cc. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Hope they come out with a 50cc Predator!

Old 05-09-2003, 07:51 PM
Trailblazer

The frames look the same but according to the brochure I have the Scrambler has a smaller wheel base and smaller tires. I would still think that since the frame is almost the same with a little modification you could get the plastic from the Predator 90 on the Scrambler 50. You will also have to swap the front bumber.

Old 05-10-2003, 12:00 AM
Weekend Warrior

My daughter rides the TL Predator 90 and LOVES it. Its pretty quick off the jump start.

Old 05-10-2003, 11:33 AM
Pro Rider

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I just spoke with someone this morning at work and they said they saw one at a dealership in the area and that it looks sweet. They also said their daughter (races a Kasea 90) asked why they didn't get her the Troy Lee Predator 90 instead. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

This is hard not to bite the bullet and go into debt further to grab before they are untouchable. What? It would look sweet sitting next to mine! Next I would be telling the kids they couln't ride it because they might scratch it. LOL

If they were older I'd for sure go for it but they are only 3 and 4. besides that you never know what's going to come out in the next year or two. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm still thinking about it.

I'm going to pull my hair out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] This is why I hate limited editions! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

well, if the TL is this popular, I am sure they will have another limited edition next year, and the Troy Lee will be not as good....thats my luck...

Quick Reply: Does anyone have any info on the Youth Troy lee Predator?