Whats your dream quad?

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 07:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sport- raptor 700r utility- Outlander1000x

Old 07-18-2013, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.
Smile

After thinking hard about this, my perfect quad cleans itself, never gets stuck, is always faster than the other guy's, jumps higher and farther too. Never needs maintenance, never brakes and can load itself. And the fuel tank is always on full. And don't forget the hand warmers, the butt warmer, GPS so I never get lost, a built in cell phone holder and of course, a cup holder for me and Mrs DB. Don't exist? well the engineers need to sharpen their pencils then. Ever wonder why they don't offer serius radio on the new models? IT comes on just about everything else.

Old 07-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Dragginbutt
After thinking hard about this, my perfect quad cleans itself, never gets stuck, is always faster than the other guy's, jumps higher and farther too. Never needs maintenance, never brakes and can load itself. And the fuel tank is always on full. And don't forget the hand warmers, the butt warmer, GPS so I never get lost, a built in cell phone holder and of course, a cup holder for me and Mrs DB. Don't exist? well the engineers need to sharpen their pencils then. Ever wonder why they don't offer serius radio on the new models? IT comes on just about everything else.

Old 07-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have 50cc 4wheeler I bought from a private sale. I do not know the make or model or even what year it is. I want to sell it again but people are asking me for information I can not find. I called local places and they told me it sounds like it is Chinese. I don't know what to do but my 5 year old Will NOT ride It after he flipped it. No damage was done but he said he hates it now and its been sitting in my garage for a month. SOMEONE PLEASE help me find the make and model of this thing so I can get rid of it....

Thank you!

Old 07-18-2013, 03:44 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dragginbutt

you didn't mention a loading arm to put you on it....or will it ride its self

Old 07-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Dune Rider

Originally Posted by ThePickards
I have 50cc 4wheeler I bought from a private sale. I do not know the make or model or even what year it is. I want to sell it again but people are asking me for information I can not find. I called local places and they told me it sounds like it is Chinese. I don't know what to do but my 5 year old Will NOT ride It after he flipped it. No damage was done but he said he hates it now and its been sitting in my garage for a month. SOMEONE PLEASE help me find the make and model of this thing so I can get rid of it....

Thank you!
have you thought of a match
with the info given

Old 07-18-2013, 03:52 PM
Dune Rider

I've been told I want a Can-Am Outlaw.
Is that right?? Outlaw: 2-seat, 1000, bugy type.
I'll need more info to determine how much of a
dream it is.

Old 07-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Dune Rider

just going for the Gold Moose

Old 07-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Yep, a troublemaker if I ever saw one. You want a Can-Am Maverick by the sounds of it, DD.

Old 07-18-2013, 04:34 PM
Dune Rider

it will help to have an idea what it is.............

BRP Can-Am Maverick sounds highly probable.

Quick Reply: Whats your dream quad?