Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

The best quad of all time!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2003, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The best quad of all time!

What is the best quad there is? stock of coarse.

Old 05-28-2003, 01:07 AM
Range Rover

banshee

Old 05-28-2003, 01:10 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: BlaSteRidr
banshee
If you want to wrench on it all the time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] j/k

I am loving my predator at the moment, but alot of the companies are making some great machines now-a-days...

the newer Raptors, the V-Force, The predator, Cannondales, some of the Bombardiers... Alot of nice stuff out there--all depends on what you want it for.

Old 05-28-2003, 01:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I'll second that. Great time to be in the market, lot's of quality choices. Try them on for size and use.

Old 05-28-2003, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

It all depends on what you want to do, do you mostly ride on trails, or drag race?If you drag race, i would get a banshee, If you ride on trails i would get a raptor, and if you want to cruize and sometimes get up to speed real fast i would get a v-force 700 , esspecially if you like a 'harley' sound. The vforce is good on trails as well as motocross, cross country, or fast trailriding. The raptor is good on tight trails some motocross (not huge jumps) and going fast. The banshee is good for hauling @$$ and fast trail riding in not so tight trails . I have ridden all of these bikes and these are what i call the best of the bunch . but wait until honda unveils their new quad, but so is yamaha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yamaha Banshee Toomey T-5s, Boyeseen reeds ,K&N filter precharger, Bandit fronts, Holeshots rear AC front bumper, Bored .20 over.

Honda 300ex K&N airfilter, razr rears, dg front bumper, nerfs.

Old 05-28-2003, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider

The best quad for me is the KFX 700 V-Force. I personally dont like the frazes, THE BEST because it is to vague. Let me explain, "THe Best" is very different from person to person. For someone the best quad may be a 250r and if you ask a different person they will say Predator, Raptor, Banshee, ect. Like for me the best quad made is the V, but for my little sister it is her KFX80 so you can see how "The Best" can vary so much. For someone else it can be just about any make made. In my opinion we should not say the best or V v.s. Raptor and ask Which quad best suits my life and how and were i ride. That will tell the person who is buying a new quad which one is the best for them.

Old 05-28-2003, 01:56 AM
Pro Rider

If you need to ask other people for info you dont need to be in this forum, there is no "BEST QUAD" they all have their pros and cons. you need to test drive and decide for yourself.you cant let other people decide for u. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2003, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

I here the z400 and honda ranchers are nice.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2003, 01:27 AM
Trailblazer

bomdardier ds650

Old 05-30-2003, 09:32 AM
Pro Rider

honda 250r

Quick Reply: The best quad of all time!