Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

sportyroxx

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2003, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sportyroxx

I apoligize in advance for this not being an atv, quad topic. Sportyroxx I want to know if the post you left about people who live in trailors weren't deserving of respect was in error or worded wrong or what? If not then you have a whole hell of a lot of growing up to do or you need some better values than you're getting from somewhere. You also threaten to kick this guys a@@ in your post I would gladly take you up on this offer myself if your post wasn't in error and you lived almost anywhere in Ky. I'm not blowing smoke or anything I'm ready and willing to go almost anywhere in this state if I heard a little stuck up rich boy putting not so well to do people down and then we'd figure out if you deserve more respect than I do. Sorry about this to anyone else that frequents this forum but I got highly upset over this statement. If this statement is in error then I'm even sorry to sportyroxx but if not I'm sure someday some poor non derserving self respect person will check your little attitude for you.

Old 06-01-2003, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default sportyroxx

Once again I apologize if I misunderstood this statement. Which there wasn't to much room for interpretation. I apologize more to the other members of this site because my post has nothing to do with quads. I won't let it happen again.

Old 06-03-2003, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default sportyroxx

I know sportyroxx, i was at his house when he typed it, He meant that people (his exact words) who live in trailors DO deserve the same respect as someone in a house and i completly agree with him. i understand why your mad, i would be too, but he meant the opposite of what he typed in that sentence.does that help you understand a little better?

Old 06-03-2003, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default sportyroxx

I overlooked what he said when i was there at his house or he would have posted an apology and what he meant.

Old 06-05-2003, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider
Default sportyroxx

Darn, you know that makes more sense because he's usually very helpful and it just sounded weird the way it was worded. I'm going to make a post with an official apology. I've been doggin him on every post since then so I have a lot of apologizing to do. Sorry to you also your posts are always insightful to.

Old 06-05-2003, 03:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default sportyroxx

That was a typo on my part by no means did I mean that in any way possible. I accidently put that, I believe that people who do live in trailers DO deserve the same respect as everyone else. I apologize if i made anyone mad or offended anyone for accidently putting that. I didnt even know that i had put that or I would have straightened it out earlier. Mudslinger400z I did not mean that and I will overlook your insults and thankyou for bringing this to my attention and for saying that I am helpful, that is what I am here for.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2003, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default sportyroxx

thanx man, your a good fella.