ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Sport Quads (https://atvconnection.com/forums/sport-quads/)
-   -   Whats Faster??? (https://atvconnection.com/forums/sport-quads/107477-whats-faster.html)

1Toby1 07-10-2003 10:41 AM

Whats Faster???

A dung beetle on meth flying towards a pile of fresh poop... Or ... The boogers flying out of my nose when I sneeze? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

qwk450 07-10-2003 12:03 PM

Whats Faster???

I'll go with the boggers. They don't weight as much.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Raptorx44 07-10-2003 12:10 PM

Whats Faster???

I think i read somewhere that the stuff coming out of your nose when you sneeze is like 200mph![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Sixxx 07-13-2003 02:30 AM

Whats Faster???

At first I was gonna go with the dung beetle but a dung beetle is kinda fat and big. Even if he was on meth he would still kinda go slow and would probably end up scratching his neck alot and twitching all the way there. So Id have to go with the boogers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

efg 07-14-2003 12:48 PM

Whats Faster???

Definately boogers

TomM 07-20-2003 04:39 PM

Whats Faster???

You’re all wrong! My friend’s brother’s girlfriend’s mom’s cousin has a dung beetle that’s completely stock that smokes boogers all the time. So on meth it would be no competition.

Doesn’t really matter though, cause nothing can touch a horse fly on crack. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

dsracer666 07-20-2003 04:46 PM

Whats Faster???

Originally posted by: TomM
You’re all wrong! My friend’s brother’s girlfriend’s mom’s cousin has a dung beetle that’s completely stock that smokes boogers all the time. So on meth it would be no competition.

Doesn’t really matter though, cause nothing can touch a horse fly on crack. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
that hehe is the hehe funnest hehe thing I hehe have ever heard hehehehehe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

250XRider50 07-23-2003 03:59 AM

Whats Faster???

THE BOOGERS!

YFZWideopen 07-24-2003 02:32 AM

Whats Faster???

Guys, you wont believe it! I raced a BOOGER this weekend at the dunes and the little bugger got me by a pick of the nose. Damn it, maybe next time!

qwk450 07-24-2003 10:30 AM

Whats Faster???

Originally posted by: TomM

You may be right.
I forgot I was on meth also when I raced my boogers against that duyum dung beetle so my boogers had a slight edge.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]