Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

bashing

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2003, 04:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bashing

has anyone else noticed on how alot of the people that are on the forums brag about there quad and then it always ends up in an argument? all quads were made to serve a purpose...let each do its own thing and respect all the others....later

friesen

Old 08-05-2003, 08:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default bashing

yeah, it always seems to be that way

Old 08-05-2003, 09:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default bashing

Back off on the Prozac, you're sounding like a little girl.

Old 08-05-2003, 09:49 AM
Pro Rider
Default bashing

I.E. I sometimes forget whether Im in the Polaris Forum or the YamaHA Forum because of the interestingly high number of YamaHA riders posting/bashing in the Predator Forums. Not sure if its Polaris envy or they are just bored individuals

Old 08-05-2003, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default bashing

Bored. I've got 2 more weeks in this cast and haven't whipped up on a Polaris in a while. No envy here, I can lift the front or rear of my Raptor off the ground with my one good hand. FWIW, I think it's a testosterone thing. Yamaha riders have more testosterone than Polaris riders so they tend to be more competitive/argumentative.

Old 08-05-2003, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default bashing

Originally posted by: UBETRUN
Bored. I've got 2 more weeks in this cast and haven't whipped up on a Polaris in a while. No envy here, I can lift the front or rear of my Raptor off the ground with my one good hand. FWIW, I think it's a testosterone thing. Yamaha riders have more testosterone than Polaris riders so they tend to be more competitive/argumentative.
Hmmm..well with the exception of you then.

Old 08-05-2003, 11:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default bashing

FWIW, I think it's a testosterone thing. Yamaha riders have more testosterone than Polaris riders so they tend to be more competitive/argumentative.
I second this. It's not bashing if it's true. I sat on a Predator and walked like a cowboy for a day due too the mile wide seat-tank junction...LOL...J/K!

Trending Topics

Old 08-05-2003, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default bashing

Originally posted by: garyc660R
FWIW, I think it's a testosterone thing. Yamaha riders have more testosterone than Polaris riders so they tend to be more competitive/argumentative.
I second this. It's not bashing if it's true. I sat on a Predator and walked like a cowboy for a day due too the mile wide seat-tank junction...LOL...J/K!
Ah come on garyc660R we all know the real reason you walked like a cowboy was cuz you sat on Pedro's johnson for too long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2003, 11:20 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default bashing

Predos johnson would be the headpipe.....rusty johnsons are not cool. I heard some have rusty headpipes out of the crate....???

Old 08-05-2003, 12:23 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default bashing

only pattern i see with most yami riders is they tend to follow a fad more. if had a dollar for every banshee owner that bought it because it was cool and kept it near stock only to have it blow up a couple seasons in, id be rich.

Quick Reply: bashing