Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

WHATS THE BIGGEST GAP YOUVE CLEARED?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHATS THE BIGGEST GAP YOUVE CLEARED?

Lots of guys are jumping the V but you MUST have a good downhill landing as a few of the guys I hear are splitting their rear diffies.

They are , after all heavy units 512 lbs dry!!

Thanks on the Pix!!

Old 10-14-2003, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

For just this reason I carry my Bullsh^t meter(orange 200foot tape)in my gear bag...seems almost every time I break out the tape for a 80 footer I end up measuring like 45 feet

I wanna know why anyone hasn't broke the world record

I know the U.S. has riders more than capable...why should we let that limy get the credit

Old 10-14-2003, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

My point exactly

Old 10-14-2003, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider

The biggest I've gone is 45ft. double, it's kinda like a tabletop/double (2.5ft lip at each it). I was about 12-15ft in the air off the jump (25-30ft total). Trust me middle of 4th gear going up to a jump thats 15ft. tall and 45ft. long (mx track owner measured) on a tall geared shee is SCARY AS HELL. I'm w/ raptorjay...The BS tape has cut my dream my dreams of 70ft. jumps at the knees many of times.

Mike

Old 10-14-2003, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

At least 1500-2000 ft. My friends and I will go up in my chopper and launch out on our quads,
landing on the slope of the mountain below. Very exilerating(spelling?)
Then I get jolted by the impact and wake up, realizing my largest jump is only 25-30ft.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2003, 08:56 PM
Trailblazer

i broke my collerbone after i cleared a 63ft double i had scratches all on my face and i went ryding 1 week after i did it but i rebroke it again that was 4 months ago im better now and im gonna try a 70ft jump

Old 10-15-2003, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: dirtrooster
As for the detail part I was talking about. By reading your bio I can figure if you were 8 when you got that 95 quad that you can be no older than 16 or 17(which also is a bit misleading because of the fact you stated you were 10 in 99 only 8 months after you were 8 years old.). I also noticed your very impressive top speed on the banshee of 90.3mph. I also noticed the message under the picture
Your right, i kinda miscalculated there, I was just trying to get the closest estimate since its been a while so i wasnt sure, i know i was in 5th grade when i had a blaster, it got stolen etc, and i really dont remember exactally how long it was, i was just stating what it felt like, i didnt want to take too long on that bio, and yep, im 15 y/o.

Old 10-15-2003, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

Ouuuchh!

Old 10-15-2003, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hondaracer

I wasn't trying to be a smarta$$ about that. Hope I didn't come across wrong to you. Just be careful when your riding like that and think before you go breaking your kneck. I have a cousin who I took care of in rehab for about 9 months after he broke his back in a cr crash. There was a 13 old there who broke his kneck on a 3 wheeler trying to do the impossible. I couldn't imagine not being able to even feed myself anymore. So just do me a favor and think it before you do it. Your 15 years old and I can tell you have lots of *****.

Peace
AC

Old 10-15-2003, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

I didnt come across as thinking your a smart@ss, i did make a couple mistakes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] . And trust me, i just ride in my limits, i know what happens when you do what you dont think you can, ive seen and heard my friends wreck and stuff, its kinda made me not want to try some of the stuff i do. Believe it or not, i havent ever flipped my quads except stuff that shouldnt have happened but did. once when i was riding on my 300ex on a dirtroad that was REAL slick after it rained, i was slinging it around the curve and the rear kept coming with it! It did a slow flip, i didnt even lose my balance jumping off the quad and landed on my feet. The other was when i was going into a turn on my ol' timberwolf a lil too fast, i pressed the front brakes to throw the weight forward to steer it out of the curve better, the brakes locked up, i went over the front, it landed on its front bumper, and laid on its side. It scared the crap out of me but absolutely nothing was torn up in both the flips. I have never been hurt on my quads in around 7/8 years of riding and i sure dont want to start. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] BTW, i never ride without a helmet and now have chest protector and a riding suit.

Quick Reply: WHATS THE BIGGEST GAP YOUVE CLEARED?