Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

WEELIES

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2004, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WEELIES

Originally posted by: bootboss
Which 2 stroke do u think is the best for wheelies??

i vote for the blaster to be the hardest 2 stroke to wheelie
Noooo, trust me, the banshee is BY FAR the hardest thing to wheelie. I can get it up and ride it real slow under the powerband, but once it hits the powerband, it is very tricky. it has a narrow balance point which makes it even harder. I hopped on a stock blaster, and got that thing to wheelie like i owned it, those are my experiences...

Old 05-19-2004, 12:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default WEELIES

Originally posted by: hondaracer305

Noooo, trust me, the banshee is BY FAR the hardest thing to wheelie. I can get it up and ride it real slow under the powerband, but once it hits the powerband, it is very tricky. it has a narrow balance point which makes it even harder. I hopped on a stock blaster, and got that thing to wheelie like i owned it, those are my experiences...
The trailblazer 250 is hard to because the balincing point is almost vertical

Old 05-19-2004, 10:10 AM
Pro Rider
Default WEELIES

Compairing 2 stroke sport quads that are still made I would have to say the Banshee is the hardest and the Blaster is the easiest. The Blaster has nice little punch, and it's got a short wheelbase so combine the two and you are set. The powerband is also pretty broad, and it almost feels like a 4 stroke in a way.

The Banshee on the other hand has such a narrow power band (as mentioned already), and unless you are on pavement or another hard surface it's hard to get the front end in the air from a dead stop.

-Josh

Old 05-19-2004, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default WEELIES

the trailblazer 250 is the hardest thing ever to wheelie stock,but i put a pipe and clutch kit on mine and man did that thing come up all the time.

Old 05-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Range Rover
Default WEELIES

i have to say frm what ive seen and heard from ppl around here, the yfz is the easiest to keep a long wheelie going.. but im not real knowledgable with sport quads YET, a guy that has one around here says all u gotta do is keep pumpin on the throttle.

Old 05-19-2004, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default WEELIES

hey josh are u guys makeing a 2004 movie.

Old 05-20-2004, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default WEELIES

We are probably going to have a little teaser out sometime this year, our goal is to have a full DVD of our own done by the end of the year...we'll see. Surely need to update the vids on the site cause they are all incredibly old footage and we have gotten so much better.

-Josh

Old 05-20-2004, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default WEELIES

believe it or not but the best wheelier iv ever been on is a yamaha beartracker with two riders on it.we went through all gears and had it toped out in a flat field and then i lost grip and fell off.had grass/dirt all up my back.didnt hurt that bad since it was probabally only doin 40 mph.that thin could stay up for as long as you wanted it to or had room for.it was a blast.
400ex's are good too.none of my 3 friends with them can top the beartracker wheelie though.

Old 05-20-2004, 10:25 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WEELIES

Originally posted by: needaR
believe it or not but the best wheelier iv ever been on is a yamaha beartracker with two riders on it...none of my 3 friends with them can top the beartracker wheelie though.
She would have to be REALLY good looking for me to go find her evertime I wanted to do a wheelie. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Man, I miss the days of making those chicks hold on tight! When I was dating my wife I pulled a wheelie! She fell off the back and I landed right on top of her! lol! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2004, 12:26 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default WEELIES

its not the bike its the rider

Quick Reply: WEELIES