Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

most power youve ever seen?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default most power youve ever seen?

just wondering.....whats the most power youve ever seen in a quad? power as in accelleration speed, top speed, hp, torque, or anything else like that. also what modifications and what was was and what size motor did it have...etc... im jsut bored so i thought i post just to see what some of you guys have seen

Old 04-16-2005, 11:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Suzuki LT230 with an engine from a Pro street drag motorcycle running funny fuel. That bike had the most power but it just couldnt hook up to save its life, even with the huge swinger. I've seen some very fast banshees but of course no one likes to tell you exactly what they are running. All of them only had 2 cylinders but some have had PV's. Might have seen one with a turbo, my friends and I arent sure exactly what we saw but it was quick.

Old 04-17-2005, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider

i dont know about numbers but check out these banshees from www.wickedatv.com.
click here to see the movie

Old 04-17-2005, 09:54 AM
Pro Rider

Norm's quad I suppose, picture of it on my page and it's in the Alticity Sand Video.

Old 04-17-2005, 06:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
Norm's quad I suppose, picture of it on my page and it's in the Alticity Sand Video.
That will get my vote, also. I haven't seen it in real life but, I've seen the video.

Old 04-20-2005, 06:34 PM
TPR
The Champ

I am the most power anyone has ever seen. Nothing compares to me and I am the benchmark that all aspire to.

The Phantom...has finally given you the answer you needed.....

Old 04-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider
I am the most power anyone has ever seen. Nothing compares to me and I am the benchmark that all aspire to.

The Phantom...has finally given you the answer you needed.....

Yep, I thought that was a shadow or something I went flying by......................

Old 04-21-2005, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider

Phantom, you scare me sometimes. either your a really knowledgable person with connections or your a person who is begging for attention and questioning. you could easily be someone else on here also. i would like to see some evidence of your tecate. any evidence of the future atv's mentioned in your sig.? didnt think so... oh well, i guess ill just have a hold my breath. im entertained by your posts tho. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

StrongTyer... doesnt know what to think[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 10:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: strongtyerYFZ
Phantom, you scare me sometimes. either your a really knowledgable person with connections or your a person who is begging for attention and questioning. you could easily be someone else on here also. i would like to see some evidence of your tecate. any evidence of the future atv's mentioned in your sig.? didnt think so... oh well, i guess ill just have a hold my breath. im entertained by your posts tho. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

StrongTyer... doesnt know what to think[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
lol yeah i get a kick out of em

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2005, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider

535 banshee...said it was pushin 138 hp [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: most power youve ever seen?