Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

what does everyone ride

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2002, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Proud owner of a 400ex! Hey anyone have anything to say about me owning a 400ex...well..i dont see you out on the tracks every weekend, and if you are, you sure as heck better have some more class then some of you guys have.
Some of you guys have some nice rides, then others, i dont care what you ride, look at your attitudes.

1999 440ex:
Chassie:
Sharp Yellow frame, Lonestar +2-+1A-arms/chromoly tie rods, Lonestar +4 Excaliber Axel, Lonestar (silvervein) +1 1/4 Swingarm, PEP Limited Mass Front shocks, PEP Limited Mass Rear shock, Lonestar Anti Fade lock nut w/ break hub, Lonestar Supertwin carrier, +2 Timmy Boy designs Braided break lines (front/rear), Tag X5 bars (gust bend), AC pro peg nerfs, AC mudscreen bumper, AC swingarm Skid plate, Lonestar Brake blockoff, 18x9.5 turf tamers (custom groved) rears, Riken Radial in front, Champion Beadlock rear wheels, Douglas Offset front wheels, SVA Clutch
Perch, Nacs Alum. Throttle cap, Nac’s beadlock caps, Nac’s Handlebar Clamp, Pro Design Kill switch, Graydon “gripper” seat cover, Alum. battery holder, Renthal 16 tooth front sprocket, Sidewinder 36 tooth rear, Sidewinder o-ring chain,

Motor/performance:
White Brothers 440 sleeve, JE 11:1 compression piston, CT ‘race’ Cams, Ct’s Hardend Rocker arms, Race Ported head, 3 angel-valve job, Ct chrome “full race” exaust, Ported head pipe, Valve springs with Titanium Retainers, stock 35mm carbw/ removed choke (better flow), Barnett clutch kit, K&N air filter (no box lid), White Bro’s Rev Box

"You think you can take me out son..you better come strapped with ammunition"

Old 03-07-2002, 01:56 PM
Range Rover

I have a '98 warrior w/ FST oil cooler full DG skids and DG Al nurfs, DMC full exhaust, K&N Air filter, and MSR adjustable shorty clutch lever.

Now I am in the long process of building a 250r from scratch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img], and I just have the motor right now, so I got a long ways to go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img].

Chris

Old 03-08-2002, 09:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

2001 warrior hhmm lets see what do i like about my quad well its a yamaha and i like the fact that i can beat the crap out of it and it still runs awesome oh and warriorriderkyle i dont agree that you should get a raptor if your experienced and if you arent get a warrior its all in what you like im experienced as hell and what do i have a warrior why because warriors are tough as hell

Old 03-08-2002, 09:33 PM
Trailblazer

wait wait wait....did someone say they ride wheeliies all day on a trailblazer.....man I would love to see that happen!!!!!!!!

01 raptor,alien pipes,k&n power kit,modded air box,gyt-r skids-heelguards-front&rear grabars,trailtech computer and dashboard on its way

Old 03-10-2002, 12:57 AM
Trailblazer

Yeah I do ried wheelies all day on my trailblazer. red400ryder used to ride them with me on his trailblazer but he traded it in and got a 400ex. I don't see what you are so suprised about. Him and me can ride a wheelie on about any four wheeler. My friend has a Rancher 350es and we ride wheelies on it. It's not that hard to do. You live in north carolina so maybe you could come down here some time and i could show you and we can ride on some of our trails. I was wondering how do you like your raptor because i am planning on getting one this tuesday. If you want to meet up some time just telll me when and if you know where fast bucks is then you can unload your quad there and we can go riding. we have all kinds of trails around with jumps, some with mud, and a hell of alot of huge hills. If you want to go riding sometime just reply back

Old 03-11-2002, 11:55 PM
Range Rover

i ride a raptor,400ex and a warrior, but the raptor is my pride and joy.

Old 03-16-2002, 12:02 AM
Trailblazer

Blaerboy? What kind of name is that? I know I could whip you like a red headed step child on my 300EX!

Here are 3 reasons

1.I can ride better than you!
2.I am a better rider!
3.You are my red headed step child![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2002, 01:23 AM
Range Rover

R. good. and lots

Old 03-30-2002, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

300exster- Sounds like you got one sweet *** ride there. You race any of the National events? Got any pics? I would like to post them on my site if that's aight with you. E-mail me.

Later

Old 04-05-2002, 11:25 AM
Trailblazer

01 400ex pipe, k&n, jetted, bumper, shockwears. like it alot, but needs more power why can't honda come out with a 650ex?? want to sell mine

Quick Reply: what does everyone ride