Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

i dont think atv sports to far what u think???

Old 02-19-2003, 10:51 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i dont think atv sports to far what u think???

i got the new atv sport with the with the 8 quad shoot out and they did a accerleration test and they had the z 400 and the kfx which are the same quads going slower then eachother i dont think its to far cuz then that means one ride is better then the other which then the quad isnt getting a far test. but all the mags allways pic the new quad why dont they just rate it far how can they do speed shoot outs with a 660 and a 400 comon now u no which bikes gonna win its stupid they should do a 400 shoot out and a 600 shoot out and then they have the c dale which aready has the advance since its all set up from the show room for racing i mean how fars that why dont they put aftermarket shocks and tires and all that on the other quads and then test them it just dont seem to right. there all great quads so y do they put other ones down some are just better at diff stuff.

what do u guys think bout it

Old 02-19-2003, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

i think u better learn to spell its FAIR

Old 02-20-2003, 04:55 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: 2004ds650
lol ya buddie its far its so far how they test the machines and other riders are better
so hows that ds big and heavy huh

Old 02-20-2003, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

speak clearly please.

Old 02-20-2003, 05:21 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: z400rider2003
Originally posted by: 2004ds650
lol ya buddie its far its so far how they test the machines and other riders are better
so hows that ds big and heavy huh
im ment that i dont think its fair cuz they have riders that are better then eachother i mean how can they put the z 400 and the kfx in the shoot out there the same bike

Old 02-20-2003, 06:30 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

If you read the whole thing, maybe it was hard to read, they did use complete sentences, proper spelling, and puncuation, you would have noticed that they said they would like to do a shootout with the 400 and the big bores seperate.

Old 02-20-2003, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

just to let you know the spelling was incorect. the pucuation was not right. but, you know what. im not going to make a big deel out of it becouse its not worth it. i just said that becouse i wanted to make it humorous. but if you want to go take things seriously go ahaed.
lighten up![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2003, 07:07 PM
Trailblazer

im 16 leave me alone sry that im not a good speller but i just ask A? AND U GUESS JUST TAKE SHYT BOUT MY SPELLING AND ITS STUPID I JUST WANTED UR OPINON CUZ THEY ALWAYS PIC THE THE NEW QUAD O FORGET IT

Old 02-20-2003, 07:10 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Look I am sorry, I guess its not right to poke fun at you. I was just trying to make the point that your point was made in the article.

Old 02-20-2003, 08:22 PM
RPM
Pro Rider

z400rider2003,

This subject has been basically talked to death. But your question is fair.

The Magazines test the Top Quad in any given class (ie, Sport, Sport Utes, Utility and so on.) from each of the different maunfacturers reguardless of engine size. It is obvious that a 400 shouldn't be able to keep up with a 650+cc in a Drag Race, but it may perform better in another catagory such as Woods or Trail Riding. You will find that each Quad has its advantages and disadvantages. In fact, in the grand scheme of things, it is seldom the Fastest Quad that wins these Shootouts, but the Best Overall Quad that takes the top spot. As far as the C-Dales go with all of their Factory added go fast parts, the additional cost is one of those considerations that tends to hurt them in these type of Shootouts, reguardless of the addvantages in performance these parts give them.

The Magazines can only test what the different Quad manufacturers offer as their top Quad.

Hope this helps you out.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: i dont think atv sports to far what u think???