ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Sport Quads (https://atvconnection.com/forums/sport-quads/)
-   -   just learned how to use a clutch! (https://atvconnection.com/forums/sport-quads/98161-just-learned-how-use-clutch.html)

2004ds650 05-13-2003 11:01 PM

just learned how to use a clutch!

so the person that was being cocky with me dosent know how to use a clutch till now. how old are you, 10?

Raptoryfn660r 05-13-2003 11:16 PM

Originally posted by: savethedesert
autos are for lazy people or for people who just don't know how 2 ride. my 2 cents
OMG, My wife just thumped the computer after seeing that. She loves riding the auto clutch Recon

snowbuster 05-13-2003 11:37 PM

hey im cool with what i got. i got a auto clutch for my first quad. and yes my first, if you havent figured out i just got my first quad less than a year ago. and i like any normal human i dont get new quads every month or 2. nor, do i jump right in on a manual clutch. and trust me when i do get my second quad it will be manual. unless your fisrt quad was manual, fully manual, i sugest you shut up. oh and read the top. where it says i just hoped on my freinds quad and it turns out i know how. the first time i rode a manual clutch i didnt stall it. that means i knew how to use one for a while now.

Blasterkilla 05-14-2003 12:00 AM

LoL this guys a comedian. J/K I just wanted to make it different so I used slang. CLutches arent hard to learn and are just as easy as no clutch. After a while it come naturally to use the clutch.

snowbuster 05-14-2003 12:53 AM

ya just messin around. lol

savethedesert 05-14-2003 04:15 PM

hey raptor i'm sorry i got your wife mad. and snowbuster my first dirt bike was a manuel, and my first quad was to. but hey i understand why some people wanna get an auto for their first.

scramblered 05-26-2003 11:17 AM

there is serious lack of testing or knowledge over here guys if you think a manual clutch is faster acceleration,blaaa,bllaaa,blaaa....
the only advantage is power to the wheels,not power control!
an auto tranny is more accurate than any transmission.
and you want to talk about fast shift out,what do you think about full speed in 1 seconds?

1Toby1 05-26-2003 11:50 AM

Your quad hits full speed in one second?? Either your quads top speed is about 15 MPH or that was a SLIGHT exageration.

250xRKrider 05-26-2003 12:20 PM

hey snowbuster, my first quad was a manuel clutch.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

CANNIBAL440 05-26-2003 11:19 PM

What the heck is a clutch?