Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

BORN IN THE U.S.A.- SUZUKI ATVS

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2003, 02:13 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BORN IN THE U.S.A.- SUZUKI ATVS

Well, how about that! Suzuki's ATV's born in the U.S.A. , rolling off the assembly lines in their
factory in Rome , Ga. Eigers for now with Vinson's also in summer 03, & thats just using half the capacity of their production capability, & property.Up to 70 percent of parts will be domestic where possible, engines will still be made in Japan. I just wonder what else regarding the bigger bore sport/utility machines may be in the works. Come on now , this forum has 30,000 members, so somebody out there knows something, give it up. I'm chompin at the bit , waiting to see what 04 has to offer, otherwise i'd probably be sitting on a 03 Vinson. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2003, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

That's awesome. 100 guys making 8 bucks an hour with all the profits going to support the Japanese economy. Hooray!!!

Old 05-21-2003, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

Hey predator 03,thats a 100 less people on unemployment.and by the way where do you think the motor
in your pred comes from? thats right Japan.

Old 05-21-2003, 09:35 PM
Range Rover

I loved it. When i had a 1997 Trail Blazer. There was a big stick right on the back "MADE IN THE USA" with a little american flag.

Hmm...i had starter problems..so i took of the case side with that pull starter. And it said made in japan inside, funniest thing i ever seen......

Polaris Motors are made by Fuji Corp? or something like that

Old 05-21-2003, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

Polaris motors made in Japan. That is so weak. Is that all you can come up with. Surely I would change that, if I could. But such a weak argument.

It's good to see 100 people working. But if people like you bought American instead of foreign, maybe those 100 would be making a decent wage, and it would be for a company supporting the American economy.

This is so tiresome explaining this over and over. Buy what you want, I suppose. But you are not supporting the economy of this country by buying foreign atv's. Like I've said before, if I have to explain it, probably doesn't do any good anyways.

Old 05-21-2003, 09:54 PM
Trailblazer

Its people like you who swear honda's and toyotas are the devil, and chevys and fords are the best- cause there american made... Fact is Honda and Toyota- suzuki etc, are just as american made as anything. You wouldn't be whining if your family was employed by Toyota or such now would you. Wake up.

Old 05-21-2003, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: binford
Its people like you who swear honda's and toyotas are the devil, and chevys and fords are the best- cause there american made... Fact is Honda and Toyota- suzuki etc, are just as american made as anything. You wouldn't be whining if your family was employed by Toyota or such now would you. Wake up.

Like I've said before, if I have to explain it, probably doesn't do any good anyways.

Old 05-21-2003, 11:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

do you work at the fix or repair daily plant?

ever notice how sensitive those polaris boys are? they're always defending those POlariS

Old 05-22-2003, 12:47 AM
Range Rover

Don't knock 'em 'til you try 'em![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2003, 01:33 AM
Trailblazer

Hey Predator, Why are you bashing Suzuki? Where are you getting this information from, that those 100 guys only make $8.00 per hour and all the profits are going Japanese economy. The profits from that plant in Roma, Ga help support the local economy there.

Quick Reply: BORN IN THE U.S.A.- SUZUKI ATVS