Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

So I got my Sur Tracks!! (and Holeshots)

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2003, 10:49 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So I got my Sur Tracks!! (and Holeshots)

I got Sur TRacks yesterday for my 2003 Ozark. I'm trying them out at Silver Lake Sand Dunes this weekend. I can't wait! I got Holeshots for the front, which I'm not thrilled about, but my Quad is 2 wheels drive so I think the holeshots will be good for steering purposes. Any one else have the Sur Tracks and use them in the sand? Ya like um? I have to say, the tread feels really soft, isn't that bad? I guess we'll see! Thanks!

Old 05-29-2003, 11:56 AM
Trailblazer

Please let me know how you like them. I have a 2003 Ozark also and am looking at either gators or sur tracs.

Old 05-29-2003, 09:33 PM
Trailblazer

I have sur tracs on the back of my polaris and these tires are great. They are a year and a half old , have about 500 miles on them and are still in great shape.. I have not used them in the sand so I can't answer any questions about that aspect...sorry. These tires are great in all conditions..

Old 06-02-2003, 10:59 AM
Weekend Warrior

HybriD- I tried the Sur tracks out on the sand dunes Saturday and they did great! Although I flipped the Ozark once! I didn't get hurt though, it was fun! HAve you noticed the Ozarks don't seem to stable, and want to tip easily? My boyfriend has a Blaster and it's much more stable than mine! Anyways, the Sur Tracks pulled me through a lot. I wanted Gaotrs too and was about to get them until I heard they are 6 plys and could be too heavy for the Ozark and take away power as opposed to the Sur tracks. Also, the Gator is more of a mud tire and we do a lot of sand riding too and the Sur Tracks are reversable for sand or mud unlike the Gators. I guess it depends on what you're riding in before you make a decision. I've heard only the best about Sur Tracks though and they last a long time too! I liked them very much. The side tread is awesome too! Let me know if you have more questions or what you decide!