Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

LT-R saddle and sale questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2003, 04:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT-R saddle and sale questions

Hope you can help. Mine is missing the bracket at the band of the fuel tank, so the front hook on the seat plaxtic has nowhere to latch, and the front of the seat lifts up in transit. I have to bungee it down when trailering. Thought of running a loop of heavy, insulated wire across rhere so the seat latch could grab it. Other ideas? Mine is in original condition, with the stock plastic and some rust from being outside, also original tires which the backs are pretty worn and the fronts better than half. It still has the Full Floater stickers on tje swing arm. I have is a new seat cove, new FMF pipe/silencer, and it still has the original tires, sprocket and chain along with peeling stickers on the taknk sides. It lived in the sun, so there is minor surface rust and paint needed on the frame. The stock plastic is faded, with a few aligning tabs broken. so newer white racing plastic is on its way from Ebay. It has new covering on the seat, and next week the white Maier plastic will arrive. Parking brake won't hold. I had the bolt adjusters on the back of the swingarm replace, and a new top end with +10 Wiseco piston , head milled for added compression, by a shop with receipts. Plastic radialtor cap cover is missing, will be replaced Uni air filter. Everything works on it, it goes like stink. It even has a title with it. Is it worth more or less than $2200? Hope you can help, thanks in advance, Mark.