Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

How many hours a week do you ride?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2003 | 01:26 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default How many hours a week do you ride?

Just wondering how many hours a week you guys ride. I have a very understanding women with a work schedule that lets me get in about 14 hours a week of riding time..... of course half of that is stopping and talking to other riders while drink'n a few! Just wondering if i'm lucky or not, still 7 hours a week is a good work out... haha... to much fun to realize it though

Old 07-09-2003 | 01:29 AM
Trailblazer

Ann and I try to Ride 2 - 3 times a week. 1-4 hours at a time.
We can go in to the Forrest right from our house so it is easy. Some of your city slickers are not so lucky.

Old 07-09-2003 | 01:36 AM
|
Pro Rider

surfus thanx for the info, i also live right next to a riding area so i just jump on the bike and go!.... my only problem is some of the local tracks we (friends) built are being destroyed due to development, i still have the trails and a few private tracks. Now the rest of you guys, how often do you ride?

Old 07-09-2003 | 01:39 AM
Range Rover

i dont ride to much during the week maybe 1or 2 hours not long at all but u have to get up at aruond like 5:00 am sence it gets so hot during the day but if we are going to do a lot of ridding we will go up to the cinders or any where
in flagstaff

Old 07-09-2003 | 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

About the same, 15 hrs a week or as much as possible. When I bought my quad my wife told me I better get my moneys worth out of it. She said that much money is not going to just sit there. I have no complaints. And in Alaska there's lot of woods, trails, etc., but only one (recently changed to members only) track around here.

Old 07-09-2003 | 01:54 AM
|
Pro Rider

CraZ, i know what you mean, my girl(soon to be wife) told me I better ride those bikes as much as possible, but when she's off work i better be home... its kinda funny cuz one of our friends who happens to be a girl is ridding my 300ex almost everyday, if i could only get my girl to learn. She is always riding with me but i'm tired of wasting my riding time carrying her on the back, i'd love it if she learned how to drive one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2003 | 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

I hear you so loud and clear on that I'm almost deaf. My wife definitely needs to learn, and get addicted, and get one herself. Yeah, like that'll happen. I can dream though, can't I?

Old 07-09-2003 | 02:06 AM
|
Pro Rider

LOL, we can only try, i tought her how to work the clutch and she still hasn't got it down yet.... she can drive circles in first gear though...haha. although if you talked to her she thinks she can wheelie and jump the bike like nobody's business..hehe, too much for me to deal with... the girl that rides my 300 promised to teach her!... it's out of my hands now, maybe women can communicate better amongst themselves, or so i hope...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2003 | 02:34 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah women can communicate, but when it comes to motorized vehicles, it's like a French girl trying to teach a Russian girl how to speak Spanish. But on the bright side, it's not impossible.

And remember, don't try to get cheese from a goat before it has hatched.

Old 07-09-2003 | 06:01 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!

Although I have great riding near my house (but I risk a ticket for riding on the street to get to the hills), I don't get in much time on a weekly basis. But, at least once a month, we do a long weekend camping in the desert or mountains, and ride for endless hours!! On the other weekends, I will often do a half-day quick local ride somewhere.

On the mountain bike (bicycle), I do 2 hrs. of hard a$$ hill climbing almost every day. That and two kids, doesn't leave me any spare time.

Quick Reply: How many hours a week do you ride?