Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

ltz450?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 01:14 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ltz450?

I just love all these new quads to choose from! Heck, I just enjoy reading about all the new designs to come.

The only problem w/ this boom in the quad business, is that I want them all.

Old 01-31-2004, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ltz450?

I just hope that KTM and bombardier "NUT UP" and hit the market hard with some race quads! KTM could really do a number on the market with their "race-ready" attitude and engineering.

I can't wait to see how ATK do with the new C-dale. I bet that in 15 years, the C-dale will still be the most advanced ATV to ever be produced!!

Old 01-31-2004, 10:44 AM
Pro Rider
Default ltz450?

Suzuki Motor Co. is a massive company.
They could buy out Kawasaki no problem
Ever heard of Kawasaki Heavy Industries? They are also a massive company. I do not believe that Suzuki could simply buy out Kawasaki. If they could, they would. Thats how business works. If something is doable, and will generate your corporation $$$ it is done. I don't think GM could buy Diamler either. That's not who they have to worry about anyways. Toyota is the biggest enemy of the big three, and will overtake thier sales in a few years, if all keeps going the direction it is now.

Old 01-31-2004, 11:28 AM
Trailblazer
Default ltz450?

Guys, I know one or two things about this "supposed " Suzuki, for reason of promises that I made and said I would not slip, lets just say this you guys are on the right track. Also read EVERY square inch of your ATV magazines and believe me youll find enough to realize this bike is on its way.The magazine guys have a pretty good feel onthe pulse of the industry. Also Suzuki was number 1 inPro Production do you think they want to lose out like they did in the 80's? No way not with the ATV market growing like it is. The only thing I have heard that I know for a fact (from my media sources ) is this the bike will be a 2005 MODEL. But lets put it this way the YFZ was a 2004 so what does that tell you? Thats all I can say for now. I know a lot of you are gonna say well whos your sources ? Icant and will not say all I can say is this , I had every intention of buying a Yamaha, but I have been riding Suzuki's since before some of you on this forum were old enough to walk , so i will hold out until I see what this bike is all about. Keep your eyes and ears open and lets all keep each other posted .

Happy hunting guys and as soon as i get the word i will let you know everything i already know!!!

Old 01-31-2004, 03:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default ltz450?

I also heard Suzuki had bought out Kawi. But maybe not.

The Suzuki 450 was hinted at durning Speed Channels GNCC Race coverage. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hopefully the zuki has electric start and reverse with a 350lb race quad.

Old 01-31-2004, 03:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default ltz450?

Hopefully the zuki has electric start and reverse with a 350lb race quad.
waidaminute... I thought ALL quads had reverse? yeah, just crank the front wheels and give'r the beans! instant reverse and no added weight!! Besides, a low and lightweight quad is super easy to lift up and move by yourself no problem.

Ever heard of Kawasaki Heavy Industries? They are also a massive company. I do not believe that Suzuki could simply buy out Kawasaki.
Yeah, I know, Kawasaki sell a lot more stuff than their just powersports division. That's what I told my dealer, but they reminded me that Kawi are still just a little runt compared to Suzuki. The Japanese and Chineese car markets create a lot of revenue for Suzuki and their daddy GM is helping them out a lot too. between Daewoo, Suzuki and GM's alliance there is a strong force to be reckoned with on the world market.

If they could, they would. Thats how business works.
Between Toyota, Ford and GM they could basically buy out every other automaker around if they wanted to! From what I've read in CAR magazine (from England) Toyota could swallow Honda whole and still have room left for Isuzu and Nissan probably!!!!

I don't think GM could buy Diamler either. That's not who they have to worry about anyways. Toyota is the biggest enemy of the big three, and will overtake thier sales in a few years, if all keeps going the direction it is now.
I read in Car Craft that within the next 10 years, one of the big 3 American companies will probably HAVE TO BE bought out with the way things are going with the Jap makers invading the market, and the odds are on DC to fall first. If GM don't buy them one day, then Toyota might in a few years.

The next 10 years are gonna be interesting.

Old 02-01-2004, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default ltz450?

I do believe that there are laws pressed on big corporations to NOT allow them to take over the market and become what we call monopolys. Not meaning to sound like i am trying to say u guys are not in the know about this stuff this is just from my standpoint. In order to keep good customer service and and major manufacturers on there toes as far as quality of products and prices they need to have competition in the market. This is all based on a system of businesses that the great U.S has called FREE ENTERPRISE. God bless the USA. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]hehe

Old 02-01-2004, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default ltz450?

As long as you have another competitor, its not a monopoly. No auto company could buy them all out. Look at Microsoft. How many other companies sell a windows style program for PC's? The US isn't the only place for free enterprise.

Old 02-01-2004, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default ltz450?

yeah, who said anything about a monopoly?

Old 02-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default ltz450?

Actually,
Kawasaki Heavy industries is 4 times the size of Suzuki. Yes 4 times. Yes that includes the cars an everything. But they are not in the best financial condition. Their powersports division is doing very well but that is not Kawasaki Heavy Industries main business. What does a company with the name Heavy in the title make? They make ships, great big billion dollar ships. And they are really big into steel. You know the World Trade Center buildings. Alot of the steel in those buildings came from Kawasaki. You can check these thing out on the web. Just go to Kawasaki Heavy Industries investor page, and the same with Suzuki Japan. This information is public. As for Suzuki buying Kawasaki Motors or Kawasaki buying Suzuki I do not know. My dealership carries both and neither seem to know what the parent companies in Japan are doing, remember the companies her in the US are subsidieries of larger companies in Japan so no matter how happy they are or are not with the deal the companies in Japan have made there is little they can do about it.

Quick Reply: ltz450?