Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

ATV TV

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV TV

does anyone watch this show, and what do you think of it.

imho they dont really even test the atv's they drive over the exact same little closed corse, and show the exact same thing time and again, seems as if these guys dont know their a$$ from there elbows, and one more thing.

alot of people have sent e-mails into the show about aftermarket exhaust(i.e which one), and the guy always says oh dont put a aftermarket pipe on, put on a stealth exhast(looses power) wtf, serriously he seems like he cant say anything about this issue, mabey because stealth is one of there sponsors.

Old 02-26-2004, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV TV

atv tv? never heard fo that guess us southers dont get it

Old 02-26-2004, 02:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ATV TV

I've seen it too, its ridiculous. Those guys are idiots. Its a complete waste of time. I wish I could get a job wehre I dont have to do any real analyzation and just spit out useless blurbs about whatever I happen to be riding at the time.

Old 02-26-2004, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV TV

OH my god, if it's not a honda, Doug doesnt like it.
the other day I was watching the 400 "round up"(what ****) and they said the 400 foreman was still one of the top quads, please.
And they say that the sportsman line basically is only a good quad to people who own them.
Give me a break, I think Polaris has one of the best lines out there, and I dont even own one anymore, I have a vinson
The show is rediculas.

I should email them and ask them to ride a quad like I do, like I dont have a dime in the thing and I dont care.

Old 02-26-2004, 06:52 PM
Trailblazer
Default ATV TV

I agree he is a Honda fanatic. Dont get me wrong nothing wrong with a honda but if he is comparing it to anything else honda will always win. I think all they test is honda, everytime i've watched the show he is own the RancherAt how great a quad it is how its the greatest thing going.

Old 02-26-2004, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV TV

I THINK someone needs to slap the **** outta him, he was practacly screwing the rincon up the tail pipe, wonder if he is on the forums???

Old 02-26-2004, 07:14 PM
Range Rover
Default ATV TV

You realize it is tv and they do what they get paid to do. They get paid by the companies that advertise-so thats what there doing. Its not real-its TV! Ya someone should slap the sh##t outta them. But its like watching tim the tool man-comedy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2004, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV TV

yea i've watched it they arent very good. I could make a better show with whatever funding they have. I was watching about once and they had mudbogging tips and a bunch of them were totally wrong. ill have to rack my brain and try and remember some specifically but I DO remember they had some horrible ones. Oh yea, just remembered: it was about winching. They said that when towing another quad out with your winch you should lach it on and then back up your quad. Thats the worst idea because the clutch on a winch isnt made for jolts of tention from the cable it is supposed to be slow and even pressure (when you wheel the winch in like your supposed to. yanking back on your winch is a quick way to burn out your clutch and get stuck with no way to pull yourself out. Right? and after all their crappy tips they didnt even mention that if you want to be safe you can put a jacket or somthing over the chord so if it was to snap it will keep it from flying up and hitting you in the face knocking all your teeth out or killing you. SMOOOTHE

Old 02-27-2004, 08:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default ATV TV

Listen guys, The show is a little weak as we all know, But just be greatful that there is a show about ATV's on tv. Comming this summer , i do believe there will be another show added specifically about sport quads.
If people start shouting out about how bad this show is then maybe they will cancel it,which in my opinion is a bad idea. This actually gives the atv enthusiast a chance to see the differences in the many makes and models of STOCK 4x4 ATV's . Which in my opinion is a good thing. On top of that i have gained some knowledge on some trail systems that they have visited. So I personally dont think there is anything wrong with this show. Yes they do run the same course over and over with their test rides ,which is boring. But so what!!!!! At least its a start... We have ATV's on TV. Lets see how far it takes us.
ATV WORLD
ATV TELEVISION
AND SOON AN ATV SPORT TV

Not to bad if you ask me.
SO STOP COMPLAINING!!!!

Old 02-27-2004, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV TV

yup, true, i agree, thank you for TV, and ATVS.