Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

NY Riding areas

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 11:59 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NY Riding areas

Anyone know any good riding areas within a few hours of Western NY? I live about an hour south of Buffalo.

Old 04-08-2004, 08:54 AM
Range Rover
Default NY Riding areas

Z400rider66,
sorry man!!! when i go to ride i load up the truck and drive. most places i go are down southteir way.. yup it sucks!!! where do you live? any places to ride there?

Old 04-08-2004, 09:42 AM
Pro Rider
Default NY Riding areas

Hey go to TRAILPASS .COM theres riding areas in NY that are legal to ride the only catch is you can't ride a closed course machine on the property {like 2 stroke racing machines} which to me really SUCKS I got the LT 250 and all I do is trail ride!!!!!!! I live south of Albany {about 20min}

Old 04-08-2004, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default NY Riding areas

Originally posted by: BIGGONE
Hey go to TRAILPASS .COM theres riding areas in NY that are legal to ride the only catch is you can't ride a closed course machine on the property {like 2 stroke racing machines} which to me really SUCKS I got the LT 250 and all I do is trail ride!!!!!!! I live south of Albany {about 20min}

BIGGONE, You should go riding with us sometime. We have a ATV club "MuddNutts" in the Ravena ,Selkirk area. Get a hold of me... we have a scheduled club ride on May 2nd @ 9:00am.
Zig

Old 04-08-2004, 12:27 PM
Range Rover
Default NY Riding areas

z400 rider 66 i just bought an 04z and im 15
i also live an hour south of buffalo and i have plenty of good trails around my house. what part of western ny do u live. i live in ellicottville. u can always ride in allegany state park. theres tons of trails there.

Old 04-08-2004, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default NY Riding areas

hey. about how much does it cost to go riding at these public riding places? (sorry for the noob question, but i have been riding for a while, but only trail riding with my friends)

edit: btw, i also live in new york, in south new york

Old 04-08-2004, 10:13 PM
Range Rover
Default NY Riding areas

Yah i live near koller and their is some good trails around my house too, but most of them are posted or state land. How much does it cost to go to Alleghany State Park?

Old 04-08-2004, 11:53 PM
Trailblazer
Default NY Riding areas

You can have a 250 2-stroke in trail pass, it just has to have a headlight and tail light and I believe a spark arrester. I would join trail pass but they don't allow trikes. I'm in a club located in Horseheads NY called NYTRO of the souther tier.

Old 04-09-2004, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider
Default NY Riding areas

Hey ZIG,
I am totally IN LOVE WITH YOUR QUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can I have her hand in MARRIAGE???PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Hey whats the juice jug down by the head??
Anyway about riding how long do the rides go ? how much to join? how often do you all get together?Just fill me in on the goods .I ride by myself on 100 acres of land which isn't smart.My sons quad is in need of clutch repair
and possible first bore so I'm kinda bummed of that so yeah I ride by myself.

Old 04-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default NY Riding areas

BIGGONE, we have just started a club "MuddNutts" and its free. We have a ride scheduled for May 2nd at 9 am , Starting out in Ravena and plan on riding all the way out to Spicklebowers(spelling) in Berne. This should be an allday ride. We are hoping to get back by nightTime. Just make sure you are registered in case of any trouble. As far as how often we get together, We have been riding about every other weekend. So far the group has gotten bigger and bigger from word of mouth. MuddNutts Someone in our group just put up a message board , nothing special but check it out.

Oh BTW that juice bottle is a coolant overflow bottle...heheh Not lemonade!!

Quick Reply: NY Riding areas