kids and atv's on cbs evening news tonight

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kids and atv's on cbs evening news tonight

Up Next: Weekdays

NEW YORK

(CBS) And here's an early look at what we're working on for Thursday’s broadcast:

What you don't know about all-terrain vehicles could get your children killed. A special two-part investigation begins on Thursday's CBS Evening News.

thats all they have on the website,all i know is that it airs tonight(don't know when)

Old 05-13-2004, 11:02 AM
Trailblazer

ok for one yes i think a kid get can get killed on a quad because the are the most dangerous thing out there well at school on monday i went to this aaembley and they said every day every five hours and in that 5 hours som one gets killed by so f**ked up person who had no sence to drink and drive and the same time and now people say that quads are more dangerous then cars bull sh*t i dont think so becasue it takes one stupid f**k to get in a car and drvie while drunk for all you guys out there that think that driking and driving are cool well get this they are not and let some take the keys away from you so you can not drive drunk plz to this to save the lives of others

and dontthink a quads are safer then cars because they are all dangerous

Old 05-13-2004, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider

i belive that it is the beer swillin yahoo demographic that recon' it's ok to let the kid ride paa's polaris 700 and show off to the other beer swillin,slack jawed good ol'boy friends."take a gander at my suun ridn' my polaris sevn hunred.(yeah,i'll drink to that!!)there is a local idiot IN PLASTOW N.H that hauls his whole family on a quad.
the guy puts 2 in front,ages roughly 8 and 1,then 2 in back!!!!!ages roughly 10ish.he rides up the steep sand hills with the whole fam!!!and no helmets!!!!!!!LOOOOOOSER!!!

Old 05-13-2004, 11:39 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: terd
i belive that it is the beer swillin yahoo demographic that recon' it's ok to let the kid ride paa's polaris 700 and show off to the other beer swillin,slack jawed good ol'boy friends."take a gander at my suun ridn' my polaris sevn hunred.(yeah,i'll drink to that!!)there is a local idiot IN PLASTOW N.H that hauls his whole family on a quad.
the guy puts 2 in front,ages roughly 8 and 1,then 2 in back!!!!!ages roughly 10ish.he rides up the steep sand hills with the whole fam!!!and no helmets!!!!!!!LOOOOOOSER!!!
He may be a looooser but you are a terd

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2004, 05:11 PM
Trailblazer

its true they can kill you but thats the risk you have to take i am now 13 and in 1999 i broke my neck and right now i should be laying in a bed on a breathing machin 5 yrs later and hours of phsical therapy i am riding agian just alot more carefull

Old 05-13-2004, 09:32 PM
Trailblazer

ya i got to plates four screws wrapped with wire i set airport alarms off

Old 05-14-2004, 10:39 AM
Trailblazer

do you guys hear what im saying here im saying quads are no more dangerous then cars are and if you want then go ahead drive drunk it is you life that you are taking awya from all the fun things in life ya right life is not fun but im saying DONT DRVIE DRUNK OK

Old 05-14-2004, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider

quads are far more dangerous because of the terrain they are used in,power to weight ratio,and no wrap around protection which a car provides.i would rather crash a car at 35 MPH than a quad anyday

Old 05-14-2004, 05:14 PM
RIP Dear Friend

They didn't show much of it but that one kid on the red trx 300 hiked up on the seat going through the water looked real safe and could he have even reached the foot pegs!!!

Old 05-14-2004, 07:01 PM
Trailblazer

My friends daughter was killed last year on a quad "14 yrs old", they weren't messing around just going down a section line that had 1 1/2 foot grass in it. They were going about 20 when they hit a small pile of rocks a farmer had picked out of his field and put on the other side of the fence. Both girls flew off my friends daughter went off backwards and landed on her head breaking her neck, the other girl the driver in this case wasn't even scratched up. Please be careful, yes both had helmets on also.

gb

Quick Reply: kids and atv's on cbs evening news tonight