Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Look at my new pics...!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004 | 01:42 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Look at my new pics...!

Originally posted by: terd
who the hell dresses you,your ma.get another shirt.you look like a retarded kid
No he doesn't and I wear dress shirts with a pocket protector for my pens & pencils and why should looks matter at least he's riding and not knitting.

geez

Old 06-24-2004 | 05:02 PM
|
Pro Rider

Thanks for having my back RaptorYFM660R. I was in that because my grandma had just droped me off and I wanted to hurry and get use out of her camera. So I didnt take the time to put all my gear on.

Old 06-24-2004 | 05:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I wear dress shirts when i ride i wouldn't wear anything else along with dress pants.

Terd, give the kid a break, i know you probably dressed up when your grandparents came over.

BTW, the photos look great i like the wheelies.

Old 06-24-2004 | 05:17 PM
|
Pro Rider

haha your very funny(,!,,) That is what I had on when they dropped me off it is a rugby shirt so I think it is comfortable.
O and see my sign lang.^ I am just kidding that was pretty funny

Old 06-24-2004 | 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: GTFZ250
Thanks for having my back RaptorYFM660R. I was in that because my grandma had just droped me off and I wanted to hurry and get use out of her camera. So I didnt take the time to put all my gear on.
are you one of those people who wears a chest protector, and racing boots just to ride around in your back yard???? cause all i wear is a helmut.

Old 06-24-2004 | 08:30 PM
RIP Dear Friend

I will not ride naked because I would have no place for my pocket protector.

Old 06-25-2004 | 04:00 PM
Pro Rider

white is definately better than yellow....

Old 06-26-2004 | 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

yeah man, the whites also alot faster [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2004 | 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

hey your pics arent bad... no need to cry. lol id like to see a close up you have a pritty phat lookin z250 with those handle bars.. try some red and black graphics and maybe those itp racing rims with the red trim. phat.

Old 06-26-2004 | 03:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: terd
who the hell dresses you,your ma.get another shirt.you look like a retarded kid at the quad store wishing that he could ride that quad to "school"instead of the short bus[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
What was that about? He doesn't look bad and there's nothing wrong with his shirt. Now people have to worry about how they're dressed before they post a picture? I wear old torn up clothes while I ride. I'd hate to read what people would write if they saw my riding attire. --

I hope a retarded person doesn't read comments like that. People do not ask to be retarded and they shouldn't be made fun of because they are. There could be some retarded members that are too afraid to type a word because they are afraid someone will make fun of them. They could have the same interest as anyone else.

GTFZ250- Don't take comments like that to heart. Just brush them off and feel sorry for the person making the comment. There's nothing wrong with your shirt and your pictures look good. You'll have to post a few more to take advantage of the spaces you have left.

Quick Reply: Look at my new pics...!