Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Hey Suzuki designers..What were you thinking??

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Suzuki designers..What were you thinking??

581-Are you not entertained?!? The old Vinny's are the "keep on keepin' on-est" 4x's out there!

Old 12-13-2004, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

no no, i just am extreamly tired of everyone lately b!tchin and moaning on how bad suzukis are, even from suzuki riders themselves.

I WROTE A BIG THING WARNING ALL OF YOU FIRST MODEL YEAR BUYERS, guess it didnt take, its no susprise you are having problems just like i said. wait a year, and the sputter and all the other cr@p will be fixed, i bet it will rip on a brute force in 05 year. im not mad just fustrated, i know the story of these bikes, and how it will turn out next year will be better, for sure.

im going to sit back, and read on when the 06 z-450 comes out, and it will have some problems, and you will say buy a honda or, buy then mabey the whole world is going to be buying yamatos??? because suzuki is terrible? but hey we dont know, all im saying is give the suzuki time before you want to dump it off a cliff

Here is my true story

my vinny was in the dealer for the life of the warrentie 6 mounts
no rear brakes
broken digital display
broken park, and shifter gate

all first model year flaws.

i got so fed up i almost sold it, for a sportsman 500 h.o, i came so close i was calling dealers, and listing it for sale. well fock that would have been one of my biggest mistakes ever, through wisdom and time i have learned how unreliable and poorly built a polaris really is, boy am i glad i kept my vinny

all im sayin is time will pass, and the problems will get fixed, i called suzuki everyday for 3 mounths, i was prolly the guy who informed the dealers about the problems because they didnt have a clue......

v581

Old 12-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider

Well my friend, you can fly the "told ya so" flag w/ pride. As for the non-believers-FU-- 'em. Suzuki is the MAJOR PLAYER in ATV's now-get used to it! Funny thing about Suzukis-They fly under the wire, then kick the **** out of the competition! Weird, huh?

Old 12-13-2004, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

My dear old Vinny riders...we all know our machine is the best ever made so who cares what others think. Everyone loves to talk, even my close riding friends but when we hit the trails it all gets quiet. It's funny, some of the Polaris riders would rather sit in a mud hole for hours than ask for help from a Suzuki rider. When I make it through an area that's giving the larger 700cc machines fits I pull out the cooler, suck down a cold one and just shake my head.

I too have been thinking of getting a KQ but the more I think about it I may just get the limited edition Vinson.

Old 12-14-2004, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

hey,i like my Z but suzuki doesn't have the QUALITY of honda,thats my point.

Old 12-14-2004, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry but I don't agree with that statement at all. JMO

Old 12-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider

Honda quality? Better than Suzuki's? Let's talk about those dumba$$ drum brakes...............Anyway, I'm with ya, Outrage.

Old 12-14-2004, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

ditto.

v581

Old 12-14-2004, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

Off subject...Could you tell me how the web cam setup works? Looking for something to capture some of my rides. Thanks.

Old 12-14-2004, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider

Contact this guy-Todd Nenni-He filmed a portion of our ride. Tell him one of the ATVRider guys referred you.

http://www.hatfieldmccoyatvrentals.com/

How IN THE HE!! do you copy something and get it to come up as a link?

Quick Reply: Hey Suzuki designers..What were you thinking??